X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PEN15 rules.

Comment

• Old Man hurt pretending he's not old.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Can you hear my eyes rolling? Because I think I may have broken them with how hard they rolled. Everyone involved in this needs to stop.
        Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• So Slave 1 is no longer named that. Now it's just Boba Fett's Starship.

dumb.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• The fans/collectors really won't care as they have all the Slave 1 merch anyways, the name won't change in canon (films, TV, books), and kids today just aren't into Star Wars enough to give a shit.

TBH I can't recall if Slave 1 was even called that in any of the movies. seems like an after-the-fact addition.

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
              The fans/collectors really won't care as they have all the Slave 1 merch anyways, the name won't change in canon (films, TV, books), and kids today just aren't into Star Wars enough to give a shit.

TBH I can't recall if Slave 1 was even called that in any of the movies. seems like an after-the-fact addition.
              It was only called Slave 1 in a few Clone Wars episodes (and several times in the Legends cannon) but never in the films. Until something actually happens in cannon, this whole thing is a Mr. Potato Head.
              Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
              John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• I've only ever known it as Slave-1. Just seems silly just like burying Leia's bikini.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                  I've only ever known it as Slave-1. Just seems silly just like burying Leia's bikini.
                  So far, they just don't want to use the name on merchandise. It's still Slave 1 until Boba says "I'm calling it the Incredible Flying Iron, bitches!"

And yes, it's totally silly.

Comment

• There will be a scene in The Book of Boba Fett where he laments the name Slave-1 because of the negative connotations and how he's no longer a slave to his past or some shit.

Comment

There will be a scene in The Book of Boba Fett where he laments the name Slave-1 because of the negative connotations and how he's no longer a slave to his past or some shit.
                      And then hopefully he'll just call it the Kennedy-1.

Comment

• Or just The Sea-Word.

Comment

Or just The Sea-Word.
                          I'd kill to see that on a Lego package.

Comment

• I'm watching The Bad Batch and it's like they've got to accidentally do something by now.
                            My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Yeah, it's no Rebels BUT I do love seeing Hera and Chopper and all of that.

Omega is the worst.

Comment

• Clone Wars > Rebels > Bad Batch > Resistance. That's my current cannon animated standings.

I may swap Clone Wars and Rebels after a future re-watch.

Comment

Working...
                                X