No announcement yet.

STAR WARS, INDY , HOWARD THE DUCK DEUCE; AND MORE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Been asking for this since Disney bought SW. Can't believe we're actually getting it. This could be FUCKING AMAZING.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• A guy has decided to illustrate Colin Trevorrow's Duel of the Fates script. He's not done yet, but holy crap this is so much more interesting than what we got.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• this is pretty fucking funny and sad and on point all at once.

Comment

• oh that's rich.
          Originally posted by Martin
          Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
          Originally posted by gravedigger
          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
          And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
          Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• dyad!
            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• This had me laughing SO hard. I MUST HAVE MORE!!!!

Comment

• new Indy announced for 2022 with Harrison returning, and Phoebe Waller-Bridge starring.

On one hand, I love Indy.

On the other hand, YOU ARE OLD AS FUCK HARRISON. LET IT GO.

Comment

• Yeah, pass. I never watched Crystal Skull and from what I understand, that’s a blessing.
                  Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• I'm the asshole that wishes that Shia wasn't an asshole because I actually really liked him as his kid in that one. But Ford is ancient and was already old as fuck in Crystal and that came out years ago.

Comment

• KOTCS is over-hated. It's not up to the other three but it's also not the worst thing ever.

Comment

• It's not the worst thing ever but it's a bad Indy movie. I don't have high hopes for this one. I'd rather they do a reboot then another one with Ford honestly UNLESS he shows he gives a shit.

But again, it sucks they set up Mutt to take over and then dropped it. I liked that dynamic.

Comment

• Well, FvF is one of the best movies of the past few years and I like a lot of Mangold's other films. The man knows what he's doing so I have confidence that he can churn out a quality product.

Comment

• it's not so much the director for this one for me. It's more the story and the explanation why a 80 year old is still adventuring.

Comment

• Mads Mikkelson is now attached to the new Indy. Interest is now peaked a bit.

Comment

• Oh shit, Maya Erskine is going to be in that Obi-Wan series. PEN15 was fucking amazing and she's hilarious and I can't wait to see her in this universe. Awesome.

Comment

Working...
                                X