No announcement yet.

STAR WARS, INDY , HOWARD THE DUCK DEUCE; AND MORE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• But whateverrrrr, I have the original trilogy, like 45 minutes of the prequels, Mando, Force Awakens, Rebels, and hopefully that Obi show. More hits than misses.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
      I still hate that Ben was redeemed and that Rey was like "COOL GIVE ME A KISS EVEN THOUGH I WATCHED YOU BLOW UP MULTIPLE PLANETS AND KILL UNTOLD AMOUNTS OF PEOPLE BUT YOU'RE HOTTTTT"

I like the idea that Rey truly is the best Jedi because she doesn't stray from hate in Colin's script. That shit would have been doooope.
      That's my favorite part of his script and where I thought this series was going-embracing both sides of the force to become more powerful as the Jedi were a bunch of dipshits.

I'm sure we'll get a Rey novel or something, but what a missed opportunity for the movies.
      Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
      John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

But whateverrrrr, I have the original trilogy, like 45 minutes of the prequels, Mando, Force Awakens, Rebels, and hopefully that Obi show. More hits than misses.
        And there's some really good Clone Wars too. Some real crap, but some damn good shit in there.

Comment

• I just can't get into the Clone Wars due to the shoddy animation and the way that the episode arcs are spread across so many episodes.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

I just can't get into the Clone Wars due to the shoddy animation and the way that the episode arcs are spread across so many episodes.
            You shave penises in Russia

Comment

true, but the further I get from Rise the more I fucking hate it.
              I didn't like the movie, but I've certainly seen worse Star Wars films.

What sticks in my craw are why they went the direction they went in. A million man-baby incels cried about The Last Jedi, and so we got this piece of shit. That's what makes me hate that film moreso than say, Attack of the Clones, or Rogue One.
              Visit my blog! BMichaelKrol.Wordpress.com Leave vulgar comments!

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

• Originally posted by BMichaelKrol View Post
                I didn't like the movie, but I've certainly seen worse Star Wars films.

What sticks in my craw are why they went the direction they went in. A million man-baby incels cried about The Last Jedi, and so we got this piece of shit. That's what makes me hate that film moreso than say, Attack of the Clones, or Rogue One.
                Hey now, don't you be coming in here besmirching Rogue One or I'll send you off to Russia to shave penises too.

Comment

• Rogue One is awesome.

Comment

• The first half of R1 is a shambles. The second half is arguably the best SW film, period.
                    Originally posted by Martin
                    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                    Originally posted by gravedigger
                    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• What kind of souless piece of shit asshole hates Rogue One?

It’s seriously one of the best.
                      BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

Rogue One is awesome.
                        I need to rewatch that.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
                        Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                        Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                        POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Rogue One was exactly what I wanted for a Star Wars film - a story with peripheral ties to the main saga, but very much its own beast. Plus, it gave us more insight/character development to old school folks like Vader, Tarkin, and Mon Mothma, but gave us new characters that totally interested me.

I really wanted to see the further adventures of Jyn and crew, but, y'know, denied and stuff. Plus, y'know, any excuse to see Mads Mikkelsen do his thing...

Comment

• I just admired the care that was given to the last half of R1 to make it 'feel' like a SW film while also expanding the scale. Nothing that was presented had overly swooping cameras and JJ flourishes to make it feel like something...else. It was just solid character work, solid 'man on a mission' stuff, and great space battle action that felt like it belonged.

When I watch this, I typically fast forward to the point that they take off to Scarif and just go from there. If you just watch from that point forward, it's virtually a 10/10 movie.
                            Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                            Originally posted by gravedigger
                            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                            And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                            Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• I could watch RO, ANH, ESB, ROTJ, Mando and nothing else SW for the rest of my life.
                              My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
                                I could watch RO, ANH, ESB, ROTJ, Mando and nothing else SW for the rest of my life.
                                Pretty much.

I''ll never watch the prequels again. Nor any of the new trilogy. Really looking like I might not see the new one in the theater. Maybe not at all. I just don't care anymore. I'd rather tape up the seams in my duct work.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
                                Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                                Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                                POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X