No announcement yet.

STAR WARS, INDY , HOWARD THE DUCK DEUCE; AND MORE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Of course, I was also thinking they were going to set her up as a love interest for Finn in place of Rose, which would be a little gross.
    "Can't you just magic it away?"
    "No, no more than you can just 'science' it away."

Xbox Live & PSN Tag: wydren

Comment

• I never for a second bought rose and finn. I'd buy finn and Poe first.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Finn and a hole in the Jakku desert would be more probable than they psychotic dumbshit mechanic.

This franchise needs to take a dirt nap for another thirty years.
        Last edited by Captain Russ; 12-21-2019, 12:45 PM.
        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I fucking love The Last Jedi and everything I've heard about this one tells me I am going to despise it. Going with friends at 6, one of which is a total thoughtless fan girl that hates TLJ and just wants the same thing from Star Wars all the time. She can't understand that Sarah and I don't want to come over and binge Mandalorian and have zero interest in it.

Comment

• Bruh. MANDO IS DOPE.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• I'm so conflicted on this. On one hand, the action was fun and a lot of the scenes were pretty cool. On the other hand, TLJ actually tried something new and interesting but this movie acts like that one never happened.

Spoiler: it should've really been called 
              Rey Palpatine and the Deathly Hallows. Since it's about a bad guy who wants to kill the savior but can't and the savior's quest to collect/destroy items that can kill the bad guy. It is fucking DUMB to make Rey related to anyone. But...it totally fits in with the hereditary garbage Lucas pushed forever.

All in all, I liked it way better than I was expecting but it ain't great.

Comment

• Oh also, to answer Rob's question

Spoiler: elegant weapon 
                they didn't show Rey turning her staff into a lightsaber but it's cool that she did it, especially with the hidden activator. I'm surprised it wasn't part of The Last Jedi because it was a perfect fit.

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                  Dude. It's Lando.

He was wanting a piece of that.
                  Both things can be true.
                  Visit my blog! BMichaelKrol.Wordpress.com Leave vulgar comments!

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

• Gonna check this out with Jen later this week - got some spoilers ahead of time (happens when you work on a base and civilians just LOVE talking really fucking loud outside our shop. That and screaming toddlers, but whatevs.)

Also gonna marathon the last two episodes of Mandalorian too. Because vacation.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                      Bruh. MANDO IS DOPE.
                      Listen to this dude Rufus, he knows what he's talking about.
                      "Can't you just magic it away?"
                      "No, no more than you can just 'science' it away."

Xbox Live & PSN Tag: wydren

Comment

• Didn't like it at all. With like half an hour left I finally just told myself it wasn't even worth being upset over.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                          Didn't like it at all. With like half an hour left I finally just told myself it wasn't even worth being upset over.

None of this shit is worth being upset over.
                          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Nooope.

Comment

• Oh, I completely disagree with his take on Mando.

But, getting upset over Star Wars is so unnecessary.
                              My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Oh for sure. Getting mad about a movie is silly. I'll bitch and moan but in the end they dont mean shit.

Comment

Working...
                                X