No announcement yet.

STAR WARS, INDY , HOWARD THE DUCK DEUCE; AND MORE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I am so pumped for that show goddammit.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Kinda stupid for whatever.

Spoiler: L-E-G-I-T Rise of Skywalker spoiler 
        Rey is Palpatine's granddaughter.
        Originally posted by Ari
        The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Originally posted by FilmNerdJamie View Post
          Kinda stupid for whatever.

Spoiler: L-E-G-I-T Rise of Skywalker spoiler 
          Rey is Palpatine's granddaughter.
          Goddamn, that's stupid. Her origin in Last Jedi was so much better.
          Visit my blog! BMichaelKrol.Wordpress.com Leave vulgar comments!

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

• Sorry Darth. Luke. Obi. Green riddle puppet.

You guys were just jerking off this whole time. Sheev is unbeatable.

He had the high ground all along.
            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I wasn't going to click on that, but Bryan used "she" in his reply and yeah, figured that was going to be what it was.

Whatever. Doesn't phase me. Still excited for this if only so it can be finalized and MAYBE we can get some new flicks with new characters not related to anyone.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Sorry Rob. You'd think where I live would make me aware of my pronoun usage. Nope.
                Visit my blog! BMichaelKrol.Wordpress.com Leave vulgar comments!

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

• Hahha, I was going to make a joke about that but didnt. No worries man.

Comment

• So Kevin Feige is gonna work on a SW flick now? And he has already talked to an actor about a part if everything works out? ok. I mean, dude has skills. Gimme dat George Lucas cameo in every flick he does lol

Comment

• "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• I'm cool with it. He's demonstrated a great ability to coordinate massive storylines and have them be cohesive, follow internal logic, be consistent with characterization, and deliver plot points.
                        Originally posted by Martin
                        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                        Originally posted by gravedigger
                        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                        Originally posted by Martin
                        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• And tickets ordered for the 19th at 715. Yayyyyy.

Comment

• https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=pm08v6...ature=youtu.be

Comment

• I like it. Still tells you pretty much nothihg but has cool new visuals.

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                                I like it. Still tells you pretty much nothihg but has cool new visuals.

After getting shockingly surprised spoiled on Mandalorian. I'll settle for cool visuals of shit I knew was coming.
                                My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

Working...
                                X