No announcement yet.

STAR WARS, INDY , HOWARD THE DUCK DEUCE; AND MORE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I didn't like The Last Jedi. But I moved on after that single viewing on opening night. Like Ghostbusters: Answer the Call, the fights this film has "inspired" have been more memorable than the film itself. And the fact is better films deserve this amount of attention.

Retconning it is a shit move because it's Disney's way of acknowledging you just wasted two hours of your life.
    Originally posted by Ari
    The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/l0dhPm3vbyE" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• that Mandolorian footage looks dope. Watch it before they take it down if you're interested. CARL WEATHERS AND WERNER HERZOG in a fucking SW property. IG-88 ROCKING SHIT. Oh what a time to be alive.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Ok, I'm in. That looked great. Definitely the Mandalorian with no name.
          Originally posted by Martin
          Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
          Originally posted by gravedigger
          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
          Originally posted by Martin
          And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
          Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Yeah, shit looks crazy interesting. Loved the shot of the Salacious Crumb creature getting roasted.

So let the speculation begin: Who is the 50 year old mark they're looking for? It's only a few years after Jedi so Luke doesn't seem right.
            /

Comment

• The Jedi from Fallen Order? No, that'd be too recent. Gotta be someone from Phantom Menace or maybe Attack of the Clones.

Comment

• JAR-JAR. hahaha

Comment

• oh shit, maybe Q-ira? I mean she's working for the Black Sun or whatever crime syndicate and knows all about Han and I still say that Rey is their kid because why not.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                    <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/l0dhPm3vbyE" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>
                    Double damnit!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
                    Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                    Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                    POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Hahahahah. You're never gonna leave. Blood in, blood out.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                        Yeah, shit looks crazy interesting. Loved the shot of the Salacious Crumb creature getting roasted.

So let the speculation begin: Who is the 50 year old mark they're looking for? It's only a few years after Jedi so Luke doesn't seem right.
                        /

Spoiler: Spoiler 

Having followed it from the start and seeing the changes post Leguizamo splitting it, I have no idea.

I can provide a frame of reference for some scenes, but a lot are pleasant surprises.

Herzog went from a disgraced Moff to a crime lord. Esposito is now the head of the Imperial Garrison. Not sure if Nolte is still a pilot or not. Taika is still IG-11. Shocked they showed him in the IG-88 form.

Basically, if the McGuffin still holds...it's a Church of the Force elder hiding the first infant born with force powers after the Galactic Civil War.

Also, I think that shot at the end of Pascal pointing his rifle is after Herzog sics the Rancor on him.

My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Shittttt, guess I'm getting a Disney+ subscription.

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                            Shittttt, guess I'm getting a Disney+ subscription.

I look forward to bootlegging it.

Comment

• I have no problem tossing them 6 bucks a month. Gonna hope that Netflix and Hulu drop their prices to compete as well.

Comment

• I had a weird amount of spoilers hit hard and fast on Saturday. Due to being busy with multiple things, I spent some time to air them out. They're sticking, so here goes.

Spoiler: Rise of Skywalker 

You guys really should read the Darth Vader comics out of Marvel. They're canon and it's where Lucasfilm has been dropping a lot of hints and testing shit out.

Klaud is the name of the worm slug guy that was on the leaked promo poster. He's on the Jungle Planet at the end of Act 2/start of Act 3. He's helping the Resistance re-arm to fight the corrupted First Order.

Most of the vehicles are repainted old shit. Red Y-Wings, Orange X-Wings, shit like that. Also Clone War era massive artillery gets deployed by the Resistance. The six-legged walkers are in Pre-Viz art.

Snow Planet, Jungle Planet, Swamp Planet, Star Destroyer, Pirate Hideout got listed as sets.

The Falcon catches fire, gets large pieces blown off of it.

In regards to the spoiler that appears to be checking out here goes.

Matt Smith is the leader of the Knights of Ren. Number 2 to Kylo Ren, but he's also not himself.

The film is about relics and searching for items. Keri Russell's bounty hunter character gets hired to hunt for items for both sides. Kylo Ren has a faint idea of something that the Knights found in the Deep Reaches of Space.

Now, they're back and Kylo has to speed up his grand master plan. The military wing of the First Order Hux and Maybe Tarkin are plotting against him and each other.

Meanwhile, the Knights have found what Kylo feared and Kylo now needs help to make sure his grand plan.

Why? Well, that's the big fucking secret of the Sith.

When they die, they don't fade into the Force. They merge with items. It's Horcrux time, as Matt Smith is now possessed by the spirit of Palpatine.

Snoke was a previous Palpatine relic. According to the weekend leaks, he looked normal at one point, but Palpatine's evil corrupted the body and warped it into what we saw.

For the last few decades, Palpy has been hopping from item to item trying to extend his reach until the proper form was ready. Palpy wants Kylo and Kylo ain't cool with it.

As Palpy sees it, Kylo is the version of Vader he always wanted. Stronger, more angry and not 70% machine.

Palpy wants his mind in that body ruling the Galaxy forever. So, it's a Mexican standoff of sorts.

Rey and the Resistance trying to find the last relics before Palpy ghost, Kylo trying to save his own ass, Possessed Dr. Who and the Knights of Ren trying to finish Palpy's plan.

Luke returns among others. A lot of unused Force Awakens are getting developed for this one.

My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

Working...
                                X