STAR WARS, INDY , HOWARD THE DUCK DEUCE; AND MORE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CASE CLOSED. EVERYONE GO HOME!
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Teaser trailer in 10 days.
      Originally posted by Martin
      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
      Originally posted by gravedigger
      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
      Originally posted by Martin
      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• yessssss. Assuming at Celebration?
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/adzYW5DZoWs" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

• THE FUCKING EMPEROR

Comment

• Dude, Ian McDiarmid came out on stage after they showed the trailer. I can't even handle this right now. I need more Emperor in my life.
              Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
              John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• hype hype hype

So random shitty theories: Palpy is back as clone, Palpy created Rey somehow, Snoke was a clone, FORCE LUKE vs. FORCE PALPY ON DESTROYED DEATH STAR ON ENDOR WITH EWOKS WATCHING...etc.. hahah

Oh man. hype hype hype

Comment

• Dont fuck this up JJ.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
                  Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                  Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                  POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• So afraid JJ is going to retcon all the interesting stuff from Last Jedi. Truly, who gives a dick who Rey's parents are?

Comment

• Haha, autocorrect changed "fuck" to "dick" this time. I'm leaving it.

Comment

• Rise of Skywalker? Huhh? Is that some kind of Rey parent confirmation
                        XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

• My guess is Kylo Ren gets a Sith Holocron or some such artifact, then communes with the Force ghost of Palpatine, who promises Ren UNLIMITED POWAH if he merges with him or something. He and Rey fight one final epic battle, with Force Ghost Luke with real Force Ghost Action™ taking on the Emperor in a battle in the netherworld of the Force. Rey and Luke win, Luke rises to a higher plane of existence.

Film flashes forward many years later, with an older, wiser, Rey celebrating a new Jedi order as hundreds of Jedi raise their lightsabers in the air, with force ghosts of Luke, Leia, Yoda, Anakin, Obi-Wan, Han and Lando (just to fuck with the fans) looking on happily.

Mid-credits scene, a dark gloomy cave, a being in black watches a second black garbed being construct a red lightsaber, indicating a new Sith order to come, or maybe the last of the Knights of Ren, or something.

Safe prediction - Ari buys lots of action figures based on this flick.

Comment

• Originally posted by Trejo View Post
                            Rise of Skywalker? Huhh? Is that some kind of Rey parent confirmation
                            Assuming she just takes the name to keep the dream alive or some shit.

If J.J. is gonna try to retcon the line that her parents were just junkers, one would assume he'd try to say she's the kid of Han/Q'iera or some nonsense. Thus making her and Kylo siblings.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                              Assuming she just takes the name to keep the dream alive or some shit.
                              That's my take too.

And that Luke returns in human form, full-on Jesus Jedi.

No Rey heritage retcon. As much as they might be internally distancing themselves from The Last Jedi, they won't openly spit in Johnson's face. Even though his trilogy still won't happen.
                              Originally posted by Ari
                              The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• After talking with some buddies, it could also be the full on death of "Jedi" and now they're known as "Skywalkers" which honestly, could be awesome and allow some new shit to be brought in to the fold going forwards while not completely retconning TLJ which I hope J.J. doesn't do.

Comment

Working...
                                X