STAR WARS, INDY , HOWARD THE DUCK DEUCE; AND MORE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I BLAME THAT RED HEADED FUCK FOR RUINING HAN SOLO hahah

but yeah, obviously it wasn't his fault.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Thank fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck we don't need 6 more movies revolving around A New Hope.

Comment

• SOLO didn't help things, but it's a financial hold due to the pending takeover of FOX.

Comcast can't make the new numbers work. So, whatever is in production is it until the deal closes.
        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• that makes sense, especially when you consider that they had to up their bid.
          Originally posted by Martin
          Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
          Originally posted by gravedigger
          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
          And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
          Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
            I BLAME THAT RED HEADED FUCK FOR RUINING HAN SOLO hahah

"Not cool, Cunningham!"

Comment

• Indiana Jones 5 is never going to happen. Sooner they admit this, the better.
              Originally posted by Ari
              The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• and I'm fine with that.
                Retire the movies, retire the character. Go the UNCHARTED route and introduce a new character who does the same things. Let Indy by Harrison's character until the inevitable reboot in 2030.
                Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                Originally posted by gravedigger
                Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by FilmNerdJamie View Post
                  Indiana Jones 5 is never going to happen. Sooner they admit this, the better.

As we discussed earlier, Ford is having a harder time getting insured. Time is catching up on his ass hard and a lot of his recent accidents are indicative of the fact that he can't do what he used to do.

Plus, West Side Story is going overschedule and WB wants Blackhawk sooner than later.
                  My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• Spielberg is one of the few people in this industry who can will something into existence (among many other things). As long as he feels like it.

And the fact is... I think any enthusiasm/drive he had for a fifth installment just started to slowly leak out of him as development dragged on.
                    Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• Originally posted by FilmNerdJamie View Post
                      Spielberg is one of the few people in this industry who can will something into existence (among many other things). As long as he feels like it.

And the fact is... I think any enthusiasm/drive he had for a fifth installment just started to slowly leak out of him as development dragged on.

Exactly. That being said, either Ford is going to move into comedy or drama or retire.

He's not dying or anything, it's just his age is physically catching up to him.

Comment

• Man, out of titles on the subheading for this thread, the only one I have a vested interest in now is Howard the fucking Duck.
                        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I unapologetically love the weirdness of Howard the Duck.
                          Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• I unapologetically love the hotness of Lea Thompson's Beverly.

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
                              I unapologetically love the hotness of Lea Thompson's Beverly.

THIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIS. I needed her naked back then.
                              BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Check out All The Right Moves with Tom Cruise from 1983, Martin. She got topless in that one.

Comment

Working...
                                X