X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Comment

• Originally posted by Trejo View Post
      If it drops Monday, then we're getting something during Super Bowl.
      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Apparently they've been handing out pins with the logo recently and the toys are set to hit shelves in April.
        Originally posted by Ari
        The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Originally posted by FilmNerdJamie View Post
          Apparently they've been handing out pins with the logo recently and the toys are set to hit shelves in April.
          All of my Disney people are ordered to keep quiet on it. Which doesn't make sense because anyone outside of Lucasfilm doesn't really know that much at this point.

The last I heard they were trying to work a podracing angle into it.
          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
            If it drops Monday, then we're getting something during Super Bowl.
            Guessing a 30 second spot in the SB (probably announcing FULL TRAILER TOMORROW!!!!) followed by a 2 minute trailer on Monday.
            Originally posted by Martin
            Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
            Originally posted by gravedigger
            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
            Originally posted by Martin
            And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
            Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
              Guessing a 30 second spot in the SB (probably announcing FULL TRAILER TOMORROW!!!!) followed by a 2 minute trailer on Monday.
              It would make sense. Netflix is also supposed to be pulling something out of their ass. Not sure what.

Comment

• I keep expecting it to move to Christmas. Fox moving Deadpool 2 (which screened last week to great results BTW) a week prior to its release says it all. Plus Disney dumps their garbage as much as every other studio in town, and Memorial Day has been shown to be one of their "dumping" slots.

After the reaction to The Last Jedi and the general oversaturation of Star Wars in the market, other studios smell blood in the water.
                Originally posted by Ari
                The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• I'm sad that I'm not excited right now for Solo.
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                    I'm sad that I'm not excited right now for Solo.
                    I'm excited to talk about the trailer on the next episode at least!
                    Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                    John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/9Szts88zY4o" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>
                      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• It looks neat at least.

Comment

• I'm not feeling it. Maybe the full trailer will be good? I am on board with Gambino as Lando.

Comment

• Nope. Zero desire to see it. If we hadn’t just gotten 3 Star Wars Universe movies in as many years...maybe. Even then I don’t know that I would.
                            Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• I like the gold lady and fur coat Lando. I swear they CGI'd dudes face to look more like Ford in that shadow reveal shot at the end. Also, that felt like a rip of Indy's reveal in Ark.

Comment

• Full trailer is way better. Hooray!

Comment

Working...
                                X