No announcement yet.

STAR WARS, INDY , HOWARD THE DUCK DEUCE; AND MORE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I demand a final fight with Kylo/Knights vs. Luke, Yoda, Obi-Wan, and Rey.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I demand more random animal milking scenes.
      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• I've been watching Episode II again while I do some exercises and, good grief, I forgot what a smokeshow Portman was in this movie. Clearly the best part of this otherwise very dumb movie.

Comment

• Re-imagined fight between Obi and Vader.

i dig it,
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• I kind of dig the elegance of the original lightsaber fight. Doesn't need all that extra pizazz. If I was some goddamn millennial watching them in chronological order I would think it's weak I guess
              XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

• But it is kinda neat.

Comment

• Uhhh yeah. Nah. Out of context sure. But knowing it’s an old ass man fightng an old ass robotman is pretty goofy.
                  Me quick one want slow

Comment

• "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Not sure how I feel about that, looks like a fan 'shop
                      XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

• I need a teaser or something. I need to hear this fucker speak to decide if it's worth a watch or not.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                          Originally posted by Trejo View Post
                          Not sure how I feel about that, looks like a fan 'shop
                          Chewie sure looks to have the look of love for Young Han. Young Lando's got that "better not get that Wookie love on my 'do, brah" vibe. Background Rosario Dawson Lookalike is background. The Falcon looks pimp, though - the hell did Solo do to that ship once he drove it off the lot?

Comment

• background Rosario is that terrible actress from that Dragon show you guys all like.

Comment

• It's legit and it's not legit. Someone looks to have gotten some images and collaged them.

In terms of first teaser, they're looking at College Football Playoff on New Year's or Super Bowl. We're getting a new Infinity War spot for Super Bowl.
                              My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                                background Rosario is that terrible actress from that Dragon show you guys all like.
                                I completely forgot she was in this. I will defend her acting on that Dragon show, though - Khaleesi was pretty tough this past season. Elsewhere, yeah, she could use a coach or two.

Also, I'm getting a strong 70s vibe from that background. Just needs the movie title in Cooper Black and it's gonna be a funky, groovy, hip and heppening time at the old drive-in.
                                Last edited by Timothy225; 12-27-2017, 01:27 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X