No announcement yet.

STAR WARS, INDY , HOWARD THE DUCK DEUCE; AND MORE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I dunno, maybe I'm just bummed a bit because the story didn't go where I thought it should go? Eitherway, it's still a good movie just one that isn't easily digested so quickly.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• All of that being said, Troy is right in that the timeline in these two movies is a tad ridiculous.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Also,
          Spoiler: spoilers 
        I liked that Rey stole the Jedi books and put them on the falcon.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
          Also,
            Spoiler: spoilers 
          I liked that Rey stole the Jedi books and put them on the falcon.
          I was wondering on that.
          Originally posted by Martin
          Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
          Originally posted by gravedigger
          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
          And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
          Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• It’s interesting to me how much this felt like a television episode.
            Visit my blog! BMichaelKrol.Wordpress.com Leave vulgar comments!

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

All of that being said, Troy is right in that the timeline in these two movies is a tad ridiculous.
              Timeline has always been odd in SW movies, this feels super rushed.
              My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Going to see this over the weekend with Jen - pretty much keeping spoiler free at the moment, which is rare for us when it comes to these films.

I heard some things, but ain't looking at your spoilers til afterwards. Glad everyone seemed to like it though!

Comment

• Originally posted by BMichaelKrol View Post
                  It’s interesting to me how much this felt like a television episode.
                  As I mentioned, it felt like a BSG episode (specifically, '33', although it's definitely not as tense as '33').
                  Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
                    Going to see this over the weekend with Jen - pretty much keeping spoiler free at the moment, which is rare for us when it comes to these films.

I heard some things, but ain't looking at your spoilers til afterwards. Glad everyone seemed to like it though!
                    I've got one word for you that's vague enough to not be a spoiler: 'hyperdrive'. You will lose your shit.

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                      As I mentioned, it felt like a BSG episode (specifically, '33', although it's definitely not as tense as '33').
                      Yeah, that’s what I thought too while watching it.

What I meant more was how small it felt. This felt structured like a Walking Dead episode. I think RJ has spent too much time directing prestige TV.

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

• So are we more or less pumped for Rian's trilogy?

Comment

So are we more or less pumped for Rian's trilogy?
                          If it goes where I believe it's heading, it will play to his strengths.
                          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

I’m still pretty interested. I think the plotting and structure in The Last Jedi were not as cinematic as I’d like, but theme and character were pretty strong.

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

Extremely fucking pumped. Way more interested in his original story than him working on the Skywalker shit.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                                Extremely fucking pumped. Way more interested in his original story than him working on the Skywalker shit.
                                This. Let’s develop the universe.

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

Working...
                                X