STAR WARS, INDY , HOWARD THE DUCK DEUCE; AND MORE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
    I like the idea of who KK initially reached out to, but it got fucked by scheduling.
    who was that?
    Originally posted by Martin
    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
    Originally posted by gravedigger
    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

Why does everyone suddenly have a boner for Johnson? I like the idea of who KK initially reached out to, but it got fucked by scheduling.
      I've never seen anything Johnson has directed before, I just figured he'd be the logical choice since I've heard Lucasfilm likes Last Jedi plus he said he'd do another "in a heartbeat". I have no real opinion of him yet.

But bringing back JJ makes sense too.

Who did KK initially reach out to?
      Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
      John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

Why does everyone suddenly have a boner for Johnson? I like the idea of who KK initially reached out to, but it got fucked by scheduling.
        I have zero boners for Johnson. Not a fan of anything he's done except for those Breaking Bad episodes but in no way could I tell you which ones he actually directed.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
          who was that?
          Spielberg.
          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

Spielberg.
            Damn, seems like Speilberg and Star Wars is just not meant to be.

Comment

• Personally I don't think he'd be a good fit. Maybe for a spinoff.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Yeah we kinda need to see how THE LAST JEDI turns out before sucking him off. He is saying everything Abrams, Edwards, Trank, L&M and Trevorrow said during development.

Film Twitter has turned against Abrams because of course they did. He's a fine choice. Terrio is an odd choice I'll admit given his non ARGO slate (which remains a great movie) hasn't been so hot.
                Originally posted by Ari
                The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Normally I'd choose Spielberg over Abrams, but since JJ started this thing it seems apt to let him finish it off.

Comment

• I like Abrams. The only thing I don't like is Cloverfield. Otherwise he's done well.

Comment

• YOU are directing now, JJ Abrams

Thank you, Lord Kennedy.
                      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                      Originally posted by gravedigger
                      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Hot take: Abrams is a fine director, TFA was a good movie, and KK is a good producer.

Spielberg would've been cool though.
                        Visit my blog! BMichaelKrol.Wordpress.com Leave vulgar comments!

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                          I have zero boners for Johnson. Not a fan of anything he's done except for those Breaking Bad episodes but in no way could I tell you which ones he actually directed.
                          The man leaves me colder than a witch's titty in winter.
                          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• that's pretty chill my man

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                              I like Abrams. The only thing I don't like is Cloverfield. Otherwise he's done well, especially Felicity.
                              Rob loves Felicity.
                              "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• ah fuck! I always forget he started there.

Comment

Working...
                                X