No announcement yet.

STAR WARS, INDY , HOWARD THE DUCK DEUCE; AND MORE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's lazy writing to have a character (Jeff Daniels) essentially say "Yeah time travel makes no sense... SO DON'T THINK ABOUT IT!"
    Originally posted by Ari
    The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
      As for Rian Johnson. Meh. his shit leaves me cold and I honestly don't like any of his films. I know I'm in the minority but holy hell is Looper shitty and fuck Brick.
      I feel the same about Ti West films.
      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I know that name. He's the one who makes really boring horror movies that nerds say are the best right?
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• That's correct.
          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• yep. just looked him up. I liked his short in the OG V/H/S and some of the tv show episodes he did (because I like the overall shows) but otherwise, nothing of note.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• oh god, The House of the Devil and Innkeepers. SNORE ZZZzzzzzzZZzzzzz

Comment

• I only know Ti West through his Trailers From Hell videos.
                Originally posted by Ari
                The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post
                  I feel the same about Ti West films.
                  God yes. I tried so hard to enjoy those movies. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Comment

• They're sooooooo boring.

Comment

• His schlock is meandering and trite.

I can't say boring without feeling I've short-changed the person whose output is not very good.
                      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• so how much money did they throw at J.J. for him to write and direct episode IX?

Comment

• They sent him dead ewoks stuffed with rare gems.

I thought for sure it'd be Rian Johnson again. Oh well.
                          Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                          John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• I had Kasdan pegged to direct it. Damn.
                            Originally posted by Martin
                            Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                            Originally posted by gravedigger
                            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                            Originally posted by Martin
                            And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                            Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• For the record, I have no problem with this.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ari View Post
                                They sent him dead ewoks stuffed with rare gems.

I thought for sure it'd be Rian Johnson again. Oh well.
                                Why does everyone suddenly have a boner for Johnson? I like the idea of who KK initially reached out to, but it got fucked by scheduling.
                                My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

Working...
                                X