STAR WARS, INDY , HOWARD THE DUCK DEUCE; AND MORE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
    Stop being a fucking tease and strip, bitch!

Spoiler: Today's spiel 

The new location stuff on Luke's island getaway was to shoot a giant fight sequence. G-I-A-N-T fight between Kylo, Rey, Luke and the new Knights of Ren.

Luke uses a lightsaber and the force. Practical wire work abounds, lots of lightsabers.

Rey kinda gets her ass kicked by Kylo and knocked off the side of the cliff. There were shots up of her dangling Obi-Wan at the end of Episode 1 style, but those have been pulled.

My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• did that news break sometime last week right? Pretty sure I saw those photos.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
        did that news break sometime last week right? Pretty sure I saw those photos.

Yeah. They've been working on it for a bit. Other stuff should be done by now.
        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
            Spoiler: Today's spiel 

The new location stuff on Luke's island getaway was to shoot a giant fight sequence. G-I-A-N-T fight between Kylo, Rey, Luke and the new Knights of Ren.

Luke uses a lightsaber and the force. Practical wire work abounds, lots of lightsabers.

Rey kinda gets her ass kicked by Kylo and knocked off the side of the cliff. There were shots up of her dangling Obi-Wan at the end of Episode 1 style, but those have been pulled.

Chewie drop her off and flew back to base then?

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
            Chewie drop her off and flew back to base then?
            Judging by who is on set, it would appear so.

Comment

• so now they're saying like 40% needs to be reshot.

hmmmmmmmmmmms
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

so now they're saying like 40% needs to be reshot.

hmmmmmmmmmmms
                Rogue One? Oh man.
                Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• See, this is what chaps me off.

Edwards made the exact movie he pitched to Disney and that they approved. Now they're balking that he made that exact movie. This is the downside of The Force Awakens doing the business it did. Cut to twerps crying when it "only" does $300M.
                  Originally posted by Ari
                  The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• They should have kept it as is, then they could have used the "well it's a darker tone and we didn't expect it to make Awakens money but it's successful for what it is."

at this point if they're not gonna let the spinoffs deviate from the main series then what the fuck is the point?

Comment

• Reshooting 40% seems excessive. How can they make the December release considering how much post-production is required?
                      Originally posted by Martin
                      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                      Originally posted by gravedigger
                      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                      Originally posted by Martin
                      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                        Reshooting 40% seems excessive. How can they make the December release considering how much post-production is required?

The special effects aren't the problem. It's the content. McQuarrie and Abrams are being brought in to supervise the shoot.

(i.e. Make something that Disney can sell to kids)

Comment

• "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• I've had a subscription to Entertainment Weekly for a few months now and finally I have a reason to open one of them.
                            Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                            John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• Love that Vader is finally officially confirmed

Comment

Love that Vader is finally officially confirmed

Well, they've ran out of production stills that obscure him. So, they bit the bullet ahead of San Diego.

Now, we can start seeing money shots and more of the Death Troopers.

Comment

Working...
                                X