Pacific Rim aka the Mecha vs Godzilla Fap Fap Thread. SPOILERS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
    hahaha. Or when Jax powers up his mech for the first time he's listening to Mumford and Sons.
    I SUMMON THE BANJO POWER TO INCREASE MY MECH PUNCHING ABILITIES

Comment

Originally posted by BillyG View Post
      I was asking for clarification for your comment on growing up. Rather that was freaking out of people liking/not liking or growing up meaning you didn't like it because you're grown up. If the latter was your intent then it made no sense because you enjoyed the Joe trailer, hence my attempt at understanding your meaning.
      I said I wasn't feeling the Pacific Rim trailer and instead of saying "Fair enough," others freaked out. Like fanboy retards.

Looking through the previous page shouldn't have been that hard for you, right? Guess so.
      Originally posted by Ari
      The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

Originally posted by FilmNerdJamie View Post
        I said I wasn't feeling the Pacific Rim trailer and instead of saying "Fair enough," others freaked out. Like fanboy retards.
        DIPLOMACY IN ACTION
        sigpic
        360: JohnnyChopsocky PSN: Stud_Beefpile

Comment

Originally posted by FilmNerdJamie View Post

Looking through the previous page shouldn't have been that hard for you, right? Guess so.

Relax, man. No need to go all Walter Winchell on us.
          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

Bottom line: I'm not jerkin' off to this until I'm in the theatre.
            Me quick one want slow

Comment

Russ wins.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

I'm a fanboy retard and I'm okay with that. I just get excited over shit like this.
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                  I'm a fanboy retard and I'm okay with that. I just get excited over shit like this.
                  Same here, effendi. Jen and I are there opening night, with Jen holding my spit cup to catch all my drool over the carnage onscreen.

Comment

I'm looking forward to all the scenes meant to portray the utter size of the machines. When done right with some type of comparison shot or momentum/inertia depiction.

Comment

Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post
                      Or you can accept the fact some people don't share your opinion.
                      I was going to get pissy, buuuuuut.......

Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post
                      Bottom line: I'm not jerkin' off to this until I'm in the theatre.
                      Yep, Russ is still in the cool kids club.
                      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

I'd better be sure to get a Big Gulp sized cup because Tim LOVES his giant robots. Throw in huge monsters and fuggedaboutit. Drool central.
                        Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs!

Comment

Russ is the best middle man.

Comment

Fuck everyone. That's diplomacy.
                            BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

Comment

Man, if the movie is 25% of the hype it gives me, it will be so fucking awesome.
                                BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

Working...
                                X