No announcement yet.

Pacific Rim aka the Mecha vs Godzilla Fap Fap Thread. SPOILERS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No Nightmare on Elm Street 2 requests? I HATE ALL OF YOU!
    Originally posted by Ari
    The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• I guess they could gay it up a bit more.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• They could be all drifting and shit and then one of bros finds out that he's totally into that bro and then after they KICK THE SHIT out of this Godzilla looking motherfucker the bro could all be like, "so what's up dude, you all gay and shit" and the other bro would be like "damn bro, I sure am" and then they fall down on the floor and tickle each other and giggle and shit while this HOT AS FUCK Asian chick is all like, "damn bro" all sad and shit.
        Visit my blog! BMichaelKrol.Wordpress.com Leave vulgar comments!

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

• I'm in.
          I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• 2 PACIFIC 2 RIM Paul Walker and Tyrese pilot WE HOOOOOOOONGRAY

Comment

• Originally posted by BMichaelKrol View Post
              They could be all drifting and shit and then one of bros finds out that he's totally into that bro and then after they KICK THE SHIT out of this Godzilla looking motherfucker the bro could all be like, "so what's up dude, you all gay and shit" and the other bro would be like "damn bro, I sure am" and then they fall down on the floor and tickle each other and giggle and shit while this HOT AS FUCK Asian chick is all like, "damn bro" all sad and shit.

"Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• I'm not sure what any of this has to do with Kidd & Play but I'm down for robo-kaiju dance offs.
                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I'm still in, yo.
                  I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• What if canceling the apocalypse was never meant to be?
                    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• "Today we are temporarily putting the apocalypse on hold!"

Comment

• Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post
                        What if canceling the apocalypse was never meant to be?
                        Originally posted by PHEDG View Post
                        "Today we are temporarily putting the apocalypse on hold!"

yes.

Comment

• Originally posted by PHEDG View Post
                          "Today we are temporarily putting the apocalypse on hold!"
                          Sounds like something Dean would say on supernatural.
                          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post
                            What if canceling the apocalypse was never meant to be?
                            If this isn't the tagline on the next poster, then FUCK YOU DEL TORO. YOU HACK.

Comment

• One of the few things Derp had going for it. Fake movie poster thread.

Comment

• Pacific Rim 2: Atlantic Gape

Comment

Working...
                                X