• Show
Clear All

• Trejo, wake the fuck up man.
    BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Originally posted by Ari
      The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• I'm gonna spend whatever it costs to see this sucka in IMAX 3D.

Bear in mind, the last film I did that for was Prometheus, so this hasn't got massive shoes to fill in that regard.
        I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• Trejo's on the list. NOBODY wants to be on the list.
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Holy shit this movie really has positive reviews. CAN'T FUCKING WAIIIIIIIIT.

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
              Holy shit this movie really has positive reviews. CAN'T FUCKING WAIIIIIIIIT.
              Yeah, pretty damned solid reviews across the board.
              Originally posted by Martin
              Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
              Originally posted by gravedigger
              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
              Originally posted by Martin
              And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
              Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                  Yeah, pretty damned solid reviews across the board.
                  I've seen a couple of positive reviews, but the overarching theme of the reviews seems to be "it's a great action movie aimed at 14 year olds." That makes me a little leery.
                  Visit my blog! BMichaelKrol.Wordpress.com Leave vulgar comments!

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

• You fuckers can get their hands on the Shinkawa poster in Regal Cinemas showing it in Real 3D.

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck yooooooooooooooooooooooou

Comment

• People were yelling, and cheering, and clapping, and jumping out of their seats during my screening. This has to be a financial score.

Comment

• There are a lot of people out there that just want to be entertained, especially at this time of year. Who needs to think about the plot of the movie? We just want to suspend our belief and go to a fantasy world for a little while.
                        Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs!

Comment

• This movie is a series of high-fives delivered directly to my inner child. Fuck Michael Bay and his bullshit-ass "giant" robots. This movie has ten times the action and none of the smug post-modern ironic navel-gazing concept-hating sneering fuckassery he plagues his movies with. No weird tangents, no bizarre sexual or racial "humor", no creeper moments. Just giant monsters vs Big Damn Heroes and their Big Damn Robots.

Guillermo Del Goddamn Toro just made the best most kickass family-friendly action movie in years. Just, let that sentence sink in for a bit.
                          sigpic
                          360: JohnnyChopsocky PSN: Stud_Beefpile

Comment

• Is this good in 3d? Seeing it tomorrow and trying to debate whether or not to see the 3d version or not.
                            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                              Is this good in 3d? Seeing it tomorrow and trying to debate whether or not to see the 3d version or not.
                              I'm in the same boat. Normally, I could care less about 3D, but if it means a much more gooder experience, I'd shell out the extra bucks for me and Jen.

Comment

• Apprently, 3d is great, IMAX 3d is spectacular

Comment

Working...
                                X