Pacific Rim aka the Mecha vs Godzilla Fap Fap Thread. SPOILERS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Now THAT's a fucking trailer.

Looks like its really gonna make 3D a legitimate, enticing option for once as well. I'm loving the look more and more with each bit of additional footage.
    I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• Wouldn't tsunamis be a result of all the commotion just offshore for all the onlookers onshore?

Comment

• omggggggggggggggg dat trailer and ron perlman and they flat out call it kaiju and omgomgomgboooooooooonerz

Comment

• Originally posted by PHEDG View Post
          Wouldn't tsunamis be a result of all the commotion just offshore for all the onlookers onshore?
          I wouldn't be surprised if this gets addressed because Del Toro is awesome.

Comment

• Or they ignore it completely because Del Toro implicitly stated "fuck assburgers, robots and godzilla act like drunk hooligans after a kickball game for two hours, and lastly, pay me for admission dickbutts I'm out."
            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post
              Or they ignore it completely because Del Toro implicitly stated "fuck assburgers, robots and godzilla act like drunk hooligans after a kickball game for two hours, and lastly, pay me for admission dickbutts I'm out."
              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Or they ignore it completely because Del Toro implicitly stated "fuck assburgers, robots and godzilla act like drunk hooligans after a kickball game for two hours, and lastly, pay me for admission dickbutts I'm out."
                seriously, reading some fucking pearl-clutching bitch of a man whimpering about how the two-person robot control thing made no sense made my body actively hurt and I wanted to kill him.
                "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• This flick is a 100% balls out, over the top, popcorn movie. Nothing more. It's Del Toro flashing back to playing in a sandbox when he was 8 with some toy monsters and robots, except with a bigger budget and special effects, and I for one am happy to pay for the privilege of watching it.

Comment

• Harry over at AICN loved it.

I know, I know. I'll let you all calm down from the shock. How could something like Knowles loving a GdT flick improbable happen? Gentlemen, we are truly living in magical times.

I highly recommend reading his review. It avoids coherence like I avoid Burger King.
                    Visit my blog! BMichaelKrol.Wordpress.com Leave vulgar comments!

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

• Originally posted by BMichaelKrol View Post
                      Harry over at AICN loved it.

I know, I know. I'll let you all calm down from the shock. How could something like Knowles loving a GdT flick improbable happen? Gentlemen, we are truly living in magical times.

I highly recommend reading his review. It avoids coherence like I avoid Burger King.
                      Originally posted by Ari
                      The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Unless it reaches for Blade 2 glory in terms of disgusting and incredibly bizarre equivocations, no thanks.
                        Me quick one want slow

Comment

Unless it reaches for Blade 2 glory in terms of disgusting and incredibly bizarre equivocations, no thanks.
                          Generally I'd agree with you Russ. But this review is something else. His Blade 2 review is a classic as an exploration of sexual frustration filtered through a lens of unfulfilled teenage fantasies. This one is Harry exposing his manchild id for the world. It's fascinatingly ugly.

The Blade 2 review was Harry wishing he could perform oral sex on a woman; this review is Harry performing oral sex on GdT. It needs to be read. It needs to be understood. It needs to be stopped before anyone else turns out like this. The review is that important.
                          Visit my blog! BMichaelKrol.Wordpress.com Leave vulgar comments!

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

• Is it wrong that this movie is still barely on my radar? I love GDT and giant monsters and whathaveyou.. but I'm still sitting on the fence about putting down $18 or whatever the fuck 3D movies cost these days to see it or just waiting for blu

Can someone check my pulse?
                            XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

• Originally posted by Trejo View Post
                              Is it wrong that this movie is still barely on my radar? I love GDT and giant monsters and whathaveyou.. but I'm still sitting on the fence about putting down $18 or whatever the fuck 3D movies cost these days to see it or just waiting for blu

You're part of the problem.

Comment

• Originally posted by Trejo View Post
                                Is it wrong that this movie is still barely on my radar? I love GDT and giant monsters and whathaveyou.. but I'm still sitting on the fence about putting down $18 or whatever the fuck 3D movies cost these days to see it or just waiting for blu

If you don't have an erection at the sight of footage, please seek medical attention.
                                Originally posted by Ari
                                The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

Working...
                                X