Pacific Rim aka the Mecha vs Godzilla Fap Fap Thread. SPOILERS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FUCK YEAH TO THE JUGGAHO.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Too Goddamn snobby.
      Originally posted by Ari
      The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Laddy fucking dah Goldilocks.
        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
          Inflatable? What is this, 1980? All about the REALDOLLâ„¢ over here.
          Call me when they make a self cleaning RealDollâ„¢. Until then... or the wife, whichever causes less of a hassle.
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Fuck eatin' a cupcake. Can you put this in a cup?
            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• The story is going to be cliche and garbage, but I think it'll be worth a matinee. The newest trailer has some cool moments that brought a smile to my face. Then we got the standard Henry Vth speech and it got all dullsville again.
              Visit my blog! BMichaelKrol.Wordpress.com Leave vulgar comments!

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

• "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• I could do without the words at the top but a damned good image.
                  "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Good thing we created giant mecha to prevent aliens from fucking up our city!!!

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

• Hey, the Avengers fucked up NYC fighting aliens and they're nowhere near as tall as the robots. DON'T MAKE THIS A HEIGHT ISSUE, KROL!

Comment

• I wonder what the dialogue for that scenario on the poster would be, maybe something along the lines of:

ROBOT: This is our fuckin' bridge to punch, Scaledicks!

SCALEDICKS: FUCK YEWWWWWWWWWW
                        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• If Jax Teller doesn't call one of the monsters a scaledick, I will now be very disappointed.
                          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
                            Hey, the Avengers fucked up NYC fighting aliens and they're nowhere near as tall as the robots. DON'T MAKE THIS A HEIGHT ISSUE, KROL!
                            Yeah, well the Avengers are (theoretically) capable of performing an operation without destroying the city they're protecting. The second time one of these Jeagers walks through San Francisco and fucks everything up, bitches will all be like "fuck this, I'm moving to Montana."

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

• Bitches from Cali have been doing that for years.

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                                Bitches from Cali have been doing that for years.
                                this deserves the rep.
                                BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

Working...
                                X