No announcement yet.

Prometheus and ALL OTHER NEW ALIEN/PREDATOR SPOILERS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Space Jockey's fingers are power dildos.
    BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

Beware, this TV spot is a dirty, VD-ridden spoiler whore.

<embed flashvars="" src="http://www.metacafe.com/fplayer/8509167/www_prometheusforum_net.swf" wmode="transparent" allowfullscreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always" name="Metacafe_8509167" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" height="248" width="440">
      Originally posted by Ari
      The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

I don't know aboit you guys, but I'm officially on blackout for this film. I know way too much.
        Originally posted by Martin
        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
        Originally posted by gravedigger
        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
        Originally posted by Martin
        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

same. I change the channel when a trailer pops up.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
            Agreed. Balls to the wall "R" if possible.
            I agree with this so much I think we should make it a new rating classification, reserved for only the finest embodiments of what it means to be "R." Paul Verhoeven's The Robot Policeman, for example.

I'm also avoiding seeing any more stuff for this. The last promo material I saw was the second trailer.
            "The bear is a solitary animal. They like their space. They live in a magic circle. They don't mind if you're, like, a mile away. But if you get inside their circle, they will maul you." - Anonymous

Comment

I feel like I've already seen the entire movie, just on mute.

Comment

Originally posted by Matt View Post
                I don't know aboit you guys, but I'm officially on blackout for this film. I know way too much.
                Yes. I was kind of bummed there was a trailer before THE AVENGERS because it showed way more than I wanted to see.

Comment

Early word is troubling, to say the least. Have to say, the first long trailer raised script concerns (go back and notice how nearly all the dialogue is basic exposition), so negative word on the writing doesn't surprise me.
                  I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

It's not good, you guys. Sorry.

You're gonna see it anyway and I will say, the 3D is the best I've seen since Cameron went into space last.

But in no way is this a 'good' film. I'll go into it more when more people have seen it. But I'd say Empire's review erred on the positive side for me...
                    I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Thomas View Post
                      It's not good, you guys. Sorry.
                      Originally posted by Ari
                      The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

oh snaps
                        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

There's always the director's cut to look forward to.
                          Me quick one want slow

Comment

Trust me, the problems are not ones that can be fixed with editing. Lindelof is a lazy writer and this comes off like an early draft that's not yet been fine-tuned.

Comment

BUT HOW DOES IT LOOK? Awesome, right? yeah, awesome.

Comment

I'm almost glad at this point. No wonder they show mostly everything in the trailers.

Comment

Working...
                                X