• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well Cumberbatch is wearing a Federation shirt so...*Shrugs*
    Originally posted by Ari
    The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

Apparently Cumberbatch is Khan and Nimoy's Spock is back.
      Originally posted by Ari

Comment

Originally posted by FilmNerdJamie View Post
        Apparently Cumberbatch is Khan and Nimoy's Spock is back.

Cumberbatch is a misdirect, but Spock is back.
        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

Not crazy about Nimoy being back but God I hope you're right on Benedict.
          Originally posted by Ari

Comment

Not crazy about Nimoy being back but God I hope you're right on Benedict.

There's a lot that's just not matching it up for it to be Khan. But, everyone's in the dark as Paramount is being kept out of the loop. Unless you're on the set, no one knows.
            My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

Let's add onto that. It feels like planted info, because more shit would've leaked by now. A lot more shit. It doesn't fit the pattern that we've come to expect with human nature and studio security.

Same time into TDKR's production, we knew about Bane and Liam Neeson and the plot structure. What is solid on Star Trek 2 yet?

*It has been rewritten.
              *Spock is back due to Leonard Nimoy letting it slip.
              *No major ship redesign
              *People fight in space.

That's about it.

Comment

I notice on TrekMovie's other "scoops" involve saying the Klingons play a big role. Something we reported back in November. Sent a "No harm, no foul" email. See if they respond.
                Originally posted by Ari

Comment

I notice on TrekMovie's other "scoops" involve saying the Klingons play a big role. Something we reported back in November. Sent a "No harm, no foul" email. See if they respond.

My thing with that is, I want to find out how much of that got eff'd with during the script revamp to accomodate the changes.

Comment

Sounds like something they would keep since they also say Klingons play a big role and Orci is a 9/11 nut-job.
                    Originally posted by Ari

Comment

Simon Pegg says it ain't Khan...

...but he kinda has to say that doesn't he?
                      Originally posted by Ari

Comment

Or Khan is in it, but isn't the "big baddie" until the end or something.
                        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

It's not Khan? Then it must be Kahn.
                          Originally posted by Martin
                          Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                          Originally posted by gravedigger
                          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                          Originally posted by Martin
                          And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                          Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

sounds like they're just giving themselves wiggle room. Also, who cares if it's Kahn or not? Nero sucked ass but the first movie was still awesome. It's not about the bad guy, it's about the crew.
                            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post
                              The Enterprise crew is going to be his backing band, right?
                              Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
                              Clancy Brown and Jeff Goldblum... Kirk and Spock.
                              Somehow I missed this thread until now. References such as these made my catch-up most enjoyable.

Something something Hong Kong Cavaliers. Something Something Pinky Carruthers.

Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
                              John Lithgow as McCoy, so we get the Buckaroo Banzai reunion I've been demanding. Weller would be the big bad, maybe the Klingon Emperor or something with Christopher Lloyd as Kurge.
                              Now we're both demanding it, my good man!

Originally posted by Theodore Stabbington View Post
                              Or Khan is in it, but isn't the "big baddie" until the end or something.
                              I've not been keeping up on the news for this movie (not a spoiler guy) but I really don't want to see them pull some lame Green Lantern shenanigans with this; or use Khan. But like Jamie already said, it wouldn't surprise me given who's involved.

There's just no need. Khan has been done as well as anyone could ask for. I'd still like to see it even if they do go that route; I just think it would be a maddeningly lazy decision.
                              "The bear is a solitary animal. They like their space. They live in a magic circle. They don't mind if you're, like, a mile away. But if you get inside their circle, they will maul you." - Anonymous

Comment

Karl Urban supposedly let it "slip" its Gary Mitchell.
                                Originally posted by Ari

Comment

Working...
                                X