Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BMichaelKrol View Post
    NO YOURE THE STUPID IDEA!
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• The fuck, Josh?
      Visit my blog! BMichaelKrol.Wordpress.com Leave vulgar comments!

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

• I had to offset the tension you created by being so utterly wrong. I see Guitar solo cat did his job.
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• It's Starfleet. They has monies. They can build a new one, or slap NCC-1701A onto another ship in the class.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
              It's Starfleet. They has monies. They can build a new one, or slap NCC-1701A onto another ship in the class.
              Yeah, but they'd probably demote the clown that always blew up their ship. Or shoot him out into space.

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

• Originally posted by PHEDG View Post
                I need that. It's awesome

Comment

• I guess it's official that 'John Harrison' is merely an alias of Khan.
                  Originally posted by Martin
                  Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                  Originally posted by gravedigger
                  Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                  Originally posted by Martin
                  And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                  Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• It should be.
                    Originally posted by Ari
                    The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• For nerds that read all of the nerd sites it's not a spoiler, but for the general public I can see that reveal being awesome.
                      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• It's a big 9/11-Iraq parable.
                        Originally posted by Ari
                        The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Am I wrong in thinking this is shaping up to be a trainwreck?

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

• The only thing that looks kinda bad so far is the implication that Bones is gonna get wreckt.

No one fucks with the Judge!
                            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• What would make you think this movie is going to be a trainwreck?

Everything shown so far looks great in my opinion and the leaks haven't really made me change my mind. I wonder if I'm just reading/watching the right things.
                              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Krol's gonna krol

Comment

Working...
                                X