No announcement yet.

Star Trek: The Star Trek Part 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I love it when celebs, producers, directors, etc. do stuff like this for fans that are in the direst of straits. Hell, I remember when Pixar made sure that little girl who was dying of cancer saw Up before she passed.

Anybody who does that gets an automatic pass in my book, and I'm more than happy to give 'em my money.

Comment

• So it looks like EW accidentally let it leak that Cumberbatch is, in fact, Khan.
      Originally posted by Martin
      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
      Originally posted by gravedigger
      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Well, duh.
        BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• <iframe class="imgur-album" width="100%" height="550" frameborder="0" src="http://imgur.com/a/2M2LQ/embed"></iframe>

Comment

• nice.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I love the way Sulu is leering.
              Visit my blog! BMichaelKrol.Wordpress.com Leave vulgar comments!

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

• Love the Klingon!

Comment

• Went back and watched the first film's trailer. Then high-fived my screen until it bled robot fluid (beer).
                  Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Apparently 30 minutes of the film has been presented in various venues (Brazil, the UK). Most of the footage was from the beginning of the film but I guess some of it was from later on. Word is good. Beware of some spoilers out there, although there still isn't any Khanfirmation.
                    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                    Originally posted by gravedigger
                    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                      Apparently 30 minutes of the film has been presented in various venues (Brazil, the UK). Most of the footage was from the beginning of the film but I guess some of it was from later on. Word is good. Beware of some spoilers out there, although there still isn't any Khanfirmation.

If what's out is true. This might as well be called
                        Spoiler: spoiler 
                      Khan by way of Star Trek III via a British form as part of a Vulcan revenge pact with very loose ties back to the Klingons and Botany Bay. It's middle of Season 3 Lost style meanderings to get to the fucking point.
                      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Sooooooo, magical stone buttplug, in or out?
                        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
                          Sooooooo, magical stone buttplug, in or out?

At this point, anything's possible.

Also,
                            Spoiler: other spoiler 
                          there's a reason we haven't seen Peter Weller yet
                          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

•   Spoiler: Is it because........ 
                            RoboKHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP?
                            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/NztelRacqY8?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
                              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• awesome.

Comment

Working...
                                X