Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oscar Shit Talk

Place your bets.

Listening to HitFix's Oscar Talk podcast and there's a whole bunch of DiCaprio dick-sucking for J. Edgar. But it's Eastwood so they're always going to suck his dick, i.e. Changeling and Grand Torino.
    Originally posted by Ari
    The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Here's the thing. Having seen J. Edgar, there's going to be a huge backlash against it. Worst combo of screenplay and director that I've seen in ten years.
    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

SNAPS.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

I think THE HELP is gonna walk away with a shitload of awards, including best picture. It has the typical oscarbaity stuff to it, it was well liked by the masses, and it made a ton of money. Also, it'll get released on DVD and bluray at the right time to catch heat.
        Originally posted by Martin
        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
        Originally posted by gravedigger
        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

The Help played huge down here, like three weeks after it opened and it was still selling out huge.
          Originally posted by Ari
          The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

The Oscars are pointless anyways.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

It had critical success and financial success. It was all over the news and all over the workplace. Word of mouth made it play and play. Also, it has just a hint of controversy to it, and that will pay dividends come voting time. It's a lock.
              Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
              Originally posted by gravedigger
              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
              And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
              Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

Working...
              X