No announcement yet.

Skyfall, Mothafucka!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Really like, borderline LOVE, the theme song from Adele.
    Originally posted by Martin
    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
    Originally posted by gravedigger
    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
    Originally posted by Martin
    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

Super, duper jealous of Phil.
      Originally posted by Ari
      The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

Originally posted by Matt View Post
        Really like, borderline LOVE, the theme song from Adele.
        Yep. Its the first memorable, possibly classic theme of Craig's tenure. Shirley would be proud.
        I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

Early reviews speak highly of the finished product. Once again, totally selling out on the is flick. November 9 can't come soon enough.

Comment

Just watched this. Haters are fucking crazy on this one, totes enjoyed it, especially all of the cracks about the gadgets and shit.
            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

*bump*

Word. Piefall is great.
              Me quick one want slow

Comment

Will probably give this another chance in the next week or so. Maybe I was just in an off mood.

That being said, I watched all of Die Another Day this weekend and fucking had a blast with that piece of shit movie. Every decision made in this movie is just so wrong.
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying you're gonna love it if you're in a better mood. I'm just saying it's a quality film. If you're wanting go go gadget Bond, this one's probably always going to hit a sour note. But it's a damn good flick.
                  "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

I watched this the other night, too. I kinda wish there were a few more gadgets but its so fucking awesome that it's really not that big a deal. Bardem needs to be a weird-haired villain in every movie.

Comment

• YESSSS, also that face. Clayface audition?

Comment

• If one top 3, easily the best Bond movie I've seen. Miles ahead of all the shitty Brosnan movie (even the good Goldeneye). Yes, less gadgets, but we have characters for once! Want more.
                        BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• BOND IS GADGETS DAMMIT.
                          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Hence why most of his movies sucked asses. Now that the characters are well-establish, I do hope they crank up with some fool gadgets, but not at the detriment of the movie.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                              BOND IS GADGETS DAMMIT.
                              Inspector Gadget is BOND DAMMIT

Comment

• So Matthew Broderick is Bond?

Comment

Working...
                                X