Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Raid

Dear Vin,

Take me out to see this on opening night, anywhere in the world that it opens, the very first time it is played...

http://twitchfilm.com/news/2011/09/t...n-the-face.php

xoxo, Mike
    <sigh> FACEBOOK - MY WEBSITE

Oh man, when they are fighting on the ground and he whips out his pistol and unloads four rounds point blank into the guys face.

I want this inside me.

Comment

This movie looks doooooope as fuuuuuuck. I must see it immediately.

Comment

YEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
        XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

Originally posted by Mike View Post
          Dear Vin,

Take me out to see this on opening night, anywhere in the world that it opens, the very first time it is played...

http://twitchfilm.com/news/2011/09/t...n-the-face.php

xoxo, Mike
          Lol.

My mate who sends me invite to most premieres (he works for Fantasia Fest) just saw it in Toronto. His email was like: Drive is the shit, but The Raid is $#%?%$T ARFG ASDFDSARCEWDRCEASFVCFZTR.

Or something like that.

I want it NOW. I,m gonna suck any dicks to see it NOW.
          BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

Originally posted by Martin View Post
            Lol.

My mate who sends me invite to most premieres (he works for Fantasia Fest) just saw it in Toronto. His email was like: Drive is the shit, but The Raid is $#%?%$T ARFG ASDFDSARCEWDRCEASFVCFZTR.

Or something like that.

Do you know what is sad about this post? You seem to have better movie (and vidja game) connections than most people who run enter movie nerd websites that rely on volunteer labour. You should be tapping this knowledge and become a freelance writer or something!

Comment

Originally posted by Martin View Post
              Totally thinking the same thing. The re-scoring (at least the track in the trailer) was actually pretty good too. Damned catchy, that tune, despite the Linkin Park lineage.

Comment

Sweet.
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Holy Fuck, with a capital fuck.

I wanna get Raided now!

Comment

I TOLD MY FRIEND ABOUT THIS MOVIE AND HE THOUGHT IT WAS ABOUT A HARD DRIVE RAID ARRAY HOLY FUCK THAT WAS NERDY BUT I LAUGHED AND LAGHUED AND I CAN'T STOP LAUGHINGZS

Comment

Shine on, you crazy diamond! Oh, and I want to see this flick, too.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike View Post
                        Do you know what is sad about this post? You seem to have better movie (and vidja game) connections than most people who run enter movie nerd websites that rely on volunteer labour. You should be tapping this knowledge and become a freelance writer or something!
                        It only comes in phases, really. And I honestly don't have the time to do this fulltime. I could some reviews here and there, but that's it.
                        BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

Working...
                        X