No announcement yet.

BLUE BALLS, BAT NIPS, and WONDER TITS -SPOILERS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I disagree with all points but respect them.

If this was released theatrically then sure in regards to the first one. It's also why it's rated R and has way more violence. Because he can. I also agree with his point that watered down PG13-violence that shows no repercussions is silly. These are gods. Humans can't fuck with them and shit gets real. But again, this is a tricky slope because you have people who are "COMICS ARE FOR CHILDREN!" and "COMICS ARE A VALID ART FORM AND ARE FOR ADULTS" and those two points constantly butt heads.

Joss's Superman did absolutely nothing in my opinion but have some terrible one liners. His entrance in the Snyder cut IS STREETS AHEAD of how he shows up in Whedon's cluster fuck. Also Whedon just sends him off at the emd to save random people while basically saying The Flash is a putz. Not a fan. And he's not grimdark in this one at the end unless you're talking about the FAR future where Darksied uses the anti-life equation on him in which case that would be the whole point of sending The Flash back in time (albeit too early) in Bats V Supes.

Joker scene was fanfuckingtastic IF ONLY BECAUSE WE GOT BATMAN AND JOKER IN A SCENE TOGETHER. As someone who fucking loved the Injustice storyline this fits for me and that Batfleck line stating he's going to fucking kill him was great if only for how Leto played it afterwards. But again, I understand why people would not be a fan. For once however, a superhero movie did something different and that's why I applaud Snyder. AS much I love the MCU, pretty much EVERY movie is the same fucking template. This was an epic fantasy/superhero film and while it had it's hurdles it's a VASTLY superior flick to the shit Whedon pushed out. Plus it was just different and unfortuantely people just want the same thing over and over again (not knocking that as all I want are reboots of my favorite properties)

The whole arc of Superman in the original vision would have made these nitpicks moot but since nerds be nerding and execs be execing we never got that. I liked the idea of Superman learning over the span of multiple films what it is to be human why he should care. That was full on in display in this one in my opinion.

But again, I respect those that actually watched this and had issues (everyone here) as opposed to those that openly mocked and derided those of us that were excited for something. Ari and I were talking all about that message board mentality that some people never grew out of. I'm at a point in my life where I just like to be excited about things when I can because honestly, real life fucking sucks. So if Batfleck and Leto Joker trading barbs makes me forget about my problems then hooray!
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
      I AS much I love the MCU, pretty much EVERY movie is the same fucking template.
      After we talked about it more this is why we enjoyed watching this, even if we didn't really think it was "good" but it was so damn different from the shit MCU has been churning out. And why I am so excited for sad boy Rob Pats Batman.

Comment

• Yeah, sad boy Pats should be another welcomed take on this material. I am pumped for that too. If anything WB/DC just need to lean wholly into the multiverse shit and give us different takes on characters consistently.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Yeah, sad boy Pats should be another welcomed take on this material. I am pumped for that too. If anything WB/DC just need to lean wholly into the multiverse shit and give us different takes on characters consistently.
          You'll get your wish. The unexpected upside of Snyderverse doing well was all the people at WB resisting and those promoting now clashing like it's Lord of the Flies.
          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Did he really rail Lenny's spawn publicly?
            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post

You'll get your wish. The unexpected upside of Snyderverse doing well was all the people at WB resisting and those promoting now clashing like it's Lord of the Flies.
                Good. WB needs to get their head out of their ass.

#GimmeDatAyerCut

Comment

• Oh shit, Pierce Brosnan is playing Dr. Fate in that Black Adam movie that is definitely coming out.

Comment

Oh shit, Pierce Brosnan is playing Dr. Fate in that Black Adam movie that is definitely coming out.
                    He'll be in all of the War of the Gods tie-in movies [Shazam 2, Black Adam, WW3]

They already cast Isis, Atom Smasher and a few other DC types. But, there are way more to get cast.
                    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Trailer should be dropping any minute now. I'm probably going to head out for food and then bam...it drops.

Comment

Comment

• I only wish they kept the same voice actor for King Shark from the HQ cartoon. Ron is great.

That being said, this looks fun. I also see why John Cena is getting his own spinoff.

Comment

I only wish they kept the same voice actor for King Shark from the HQ cartoon. Ron is great.

That being said, this looks fun. I also see why John Cena is getting his own spinoff.
                              Stallone is King Shark. I like it. It's a little more Groot than the actual DC version, but I like it.

Comment

• Who decided on that color grading?
                                Me quick one want slow

Comment

Working...
                                X