Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
    I like the costume, texture and all.
    I like Cavill as Superman, and I hope that he's good as Clark.
    I like MAN OF STEEL and also hope that the next one is a tad lighter in tone.

Good God, Cavill is a handsome guy. I'm not afraid to admit that at all. Fucker is RIPPED, too.

Same here.

And when you see him shirtless on that oil platform, all I could think of was: I'm not gay, but I would fuck that guy.

But like Russ said, those arms are fucking stupid big.
    BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• It's weird how the only thing they changed on the suit is his belt. Anyway, even though the title dumb and I don't like how DC is trying to play catch up with Marvel but I'm still excited for this.

Comment

• I'm not gay either, but I does has me the vapours from these pics. Damn!

Comment

• The strangest thing is that what I'm most hyped for now is the GJ program that'll be released in the future.
          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post

I'm not gay either, but I does has me the vapours from these pecs. Damn!
            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post

I'm sorry, were y'all saying something?
              Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• Somebody get Ingrid a bib.

Comment

• He wasn't the top that Batman wanted, he was the top Batman needed.
                  "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                    It's weird how the only thing they changed on the suit is his belt.
                    hahah, grave was staring at Supes's junk. I didn't even realize that.
                    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• It's only because the Lego Movie was so popular. Blockdick Superman is here to stay.
                      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
                        He wasn't the top that Batman wanted, he was the top Batman needed.
                        Originally posted by Ari
                        The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• I'm glad someone appreciated that.

Comment

• "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• DEM EYEBROWS
                              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Working...
                                X