No announcement yet.

BLUE BALLS, BAT NIPS, and WONDER TITS -SPOILERS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/rnXsnR-2AvU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Yeah, it's a tv show but with how DC does shit they both may show up at some point in one of these movies.

Terrible fucking teaser though.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• *fart*
      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• But guys.... GAME ON!!!! *doublefart*
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• ok, I'm turned around now. This will get at least 3 episodes from me.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/Yj0l7iGKh8g" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Well.....we know he beats tornado man now. How will I ever get through that ep knowing what's going to happen?
            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Of all the heroes who needs a big budget to work, they put him in a fucking TV show.

Again.

The lead seems charismatic, but that does not look very appealing.
              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Nerds be photoshooping like cray cray.

Comment

• Looks like a LIMITED EDITION game controller that any of our illustrious members here will throw down in angar when they can't get past a level in the movie tie-in game.

Dawn of Justice. We're getting DC's first epic superhero team-up movie and they felt the need for a tagline? Superman v. Batman (fuck Batman getting first billing) would've worked just fine.

Comment

• We're gonna see Batman and Superman in the same goddamn movie for once. And motherfuckin' Wondy is gonna be in it.

It could be called SHITHOUSE COMIC MOVIE and I wouldn't care.
                      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Nice. Still not a fan of all that superfluous texturing, but the outfit has grown on me. Now, if WB takes a page from the Marvel playbook and makes this film FUN...

Comment

• I like the costume, texture and all.
                            I like Cavill as Superman, and I hope that he's good as Clark.
                            I like MAN OF STEEL and also hope that the next one is a tad lighter in tone.

Good God, Cavill is a handsome guy. I'm not afraid to admit that at all. Fucker is RIPPED, too.
                            Originally posted by Martin
                            Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                            Originally posted by gravedigger
                            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                            Originally posted by Martin
                            And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                            Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Fucking Supergorillaarmman.
                              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                                I hope that the next one is a tad lighter in tone.
                                Me quick one want slow

Comment

Working...
                                X