• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• This thread is a nightmare.

Comment

• I blame Jamie
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• SupermanPoundingScotch.gif
          Originally posted by Martin
          Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
          Originally posted by gravedigger
          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
          Originally posted by Martin
          And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
          Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Comment

• Bunch of goddamn eye terrorists.

Comment

• Not even gonna pretend that I didn't enjoy seeing Superman fight some dude on his level back in my kidhood. Zod just talked mad shit and got outsmarted by a doofus who gave up his powers for some strange. Nuclear Man was an aryan troll engineered by a impotent bald prick and Duckie. I still find that to be hilarious and wonderful.

Nuclear Man was shitty, but he was the sort of shitty I could deal with so long as there was no more cyberdemons like I discovered in part 3.
                Last edited by Captain Russ; 12-13-2013, 11:58 AM.
                Me quick one want slow

Comment

• That cyberdemon thing scared the shit out of me as a kid. But Richard Pryor was pretty cool.
                  Visit my blog! BMichaelKrol.Wordpress.com Leave vulgar comments!

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

• It's still pretty messed up.
                    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by BMichaelKrol View Post
                      That cyberdemon thing scared the shit out of me as a kid. But Richard Pryor was pretty cool.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                        Bunch of goddamn eye terrorists.
                        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by PHEDG View Post
                          You bastard!
                          Visit my blog! BMichaelKrol.Wordpress.com Leave vulgar comments!

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

• Originally posted by PHEDG View Post

As I'm a big fan of Siouxsie, this one hurts.

Comment

• Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post
                              Not even gonna pretend that I didn't enjoy seeing Superman fight some dude on his level back in my kidhood. Zod just talked mad shit and got outsmarted by a doofus who gave up his powers for some strange. Nuclear Man was an aryan troll engineered by a impotent bald prick and Duckie. I still find that to be hilarious and wonderful.

Nuclear Man was shitty, but he was the sort of shitty I could deal with so long as there was no more cyberdemons like I discovered in part 3.
                              4 was my favorite Superman movie as a kid. Hands down.
                              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• You totally rocked Lenny Luthor's look back in the day, huh, Rob?

I gotta admit, though that Superman IV was probably closest to the campiest eras of the comics when Superman would get involved in some pretty bizarre shit. Long before the days when continuity was the buzzword.

Comment

Working...
                                X