BLUE BALLS, BAT NIPS, and WONDER TITS -SPOILERS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
    It is. And Snipes was a MAAAAAAAAAAASSIVE prick on set, and does not give a FUCK about being there. He's beautiful.
    The Snipes meltdowns were the stuff of legend. I got to sit in on a New Line thing talking about random Holiday stuff in 2010. Somehow, I think it was Slash or somebody brought up Blade Trinity.

Apparently, it's the source of constant amusement for the studio office folk who talk about it non-stop.

One said that if Snipes ever really really needs the money, he might sign off on some of the shit that went down. Goyer talked about it, but there's supposed to be way more shit out there.

Also, Lyonne was supposed to be all fucked up during it.
    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• I... I was angling more for this...

Not... not memories of the cinematic shitfest that was the last Blade movie. WHAT HAVE I DONE?

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
        The Snipes meltdowns were the stuff of legend. I got to sit in on a New Line thing talking about random Holiday stuff in 2010. Somehow, I think it was Slash or somebody brought up Blade Trinity.

Apparently, it's the source of constant amusement for the studio office folk who talk about it non-stop.

One said that if Snipes ever really really needs the money, he might sign off on some of the shit that went down. Goyer talked about it, but there's supposed to be way more shit out there.

Also, Lyonne was supposed to be all fucked up during it.
        I NEED TO KNOW THESE STORIES....LIKE NOW
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Back and forth last night.

Spoiler: Who the fuck is Momoa going to play or the guy that replaces that prima donna? 

It's either the Martian Manhunter or Doomsday. While Doomsday was in an early draft, it's looking more likely to be Martian Manhunter due to the League indirectly forming as a subplot.

Momoa could play either one, but I'm siding with him being J'Onn J'Onzz.
          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• I'm not following your spoiler heading. Specifically, the 'or the guy that replaces that prima donna' part is throwing me off.
            Originally posted by Martin
            Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
            Originally posted by gravedigger
            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
            And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
            Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
              I'm not following your spoiler heading. Specifically, the 'or the guy that replaces that prima donna' part is throwing me off.
              Momoa has got a Terence Howard rep of fucking up big movie deals. He's an actor from Game of Thrones.

Up for a role in Batman vs. Superman.

I'm not sure what we're missing here.

Comment

• ah, so you're saying that he's a prima donna. Got it now.
                Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

ah, so you're saying that he's a prima donna. Got it now.
                  Yeah, he fucked himself out of Guardians of the Galaxy by making money demands with a studio that won't budge on that shit.

Granted how little Gal Godot is getting paid for Wonder Woman, I don't see DC hesitating to show him the door if he pulls that shit.

Comment

• How much is she getting paid, then?

Comment

How much is she getting paid, then?
                      I think the exact figure was somewhere between 60,000 - 65,000 dollars.

Comment

• WHAT? That's bonkers.
                        I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ben Thomas View Post
                          WHAT? That's bonkers.
                          If you weren't part of Man of Steel or your name isn't Ben Affleck...that's the kind of money you're looking at.

Comment

• I wouldn't mind 60k for a glorified cameo.
                            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Cavill's getting a nice pay bump. Has the best job. Just show up. Pressure is on Snyder and all the new actors, including Affleck.

Trade off is he's stuck in that red and blue suit till he croaks. Batman Vs. Superman, Justice League, Man of Steel sequels; that's his future ahead of him.
                              Last edited by FilmNerdJamie; 12-10-2013, 10:52 AM.
                              Originally posted by Ari
                              The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Originally posted by FilmNerdJamie View Post
                                Cavill's getting a nice pay bump. Has the best job. Just show up. Pressure is on Snyder and all the new actors, including Affleck.

Trade off is he's stuck in that red and blue suit till he croaks. Batman Vs. Superman, Justice League, Man of Steel sequels; that's his future ahead of him.
                                Just like Reeve, then.

Comment

Working...
                                X