BLUE BALLS, BAT NIPS, and WONDER TITS -SPOILERS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SWEET! CANNOT WAIT!
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
      Well, it appears they are going with Metallo as main villain and Luthor as supporting bad.

Majority of film takes place in Gotham.

WW and other DC cameos (well, let's put it this way) She'll probably be in it as much as Black Widow was in IM2.
      If WW's gonna be a glorified cameo, why bother introducing her then? Yeah, I know, build up to a Justice League flick, but I'd rather she get equal billing with Batman in this. Shit, call it Man of Steel: Trinity, like DC did with their comics awhile back, and have fun with all three heroes. Or call it Justice League: Episode 1, with Supes, Bats and WW as the founders, end the flick with cameos of Green Lantern, Flash, Martian Manhunter and Aquaman, then on to Episode 2.

Or fuck all of the above and gimme a Zatana movie instead. Beacuse fishnets and top hats.

Comment

• Remember the last movie that had "Trinity" as it's subtitle?
        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I've never watched that one. I loved 2 too much to be sullied by the shittiness of the 3rd.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• It's cinematic butt. Not good butt either. Pancake butt. Deflated balloon butt.
            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I think there was one scene that was okay. Maybe?

Comment

• My favorite is the one where Ryan Reynolds explains to Blade that Jessica Biel needs an iPod to help her kill stuff better.

So silly yet it takes itself incredibly serious.

Having typed it out, I may like it more than previously stated.
                Me quick one want slow

Comment

• wait, what?

Comment

• What? It's real, man.
                    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                      wait, what?
                      That shit is why I want to curb stomp anyone that defends David Goyer.
                      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• I really liked Ryan Reynolds in that movie. I think he's got great charisma and comedic timing.

Blade 3 was poop but the original concept sounded really cool. And it had less Patton Oswalt in it.
                        Visit my blog! BMichaelKrol.Wordpress.com Leave vulgar comments!

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

• The iPod marketing is the biggest thing I remember about the movie. Well, that and how terrible Purcell was.

Comment

• Blade Trinity is incredible. It's so goddamn bad and self serious and HHH has constipation face the whole time.

Comment

• I may need to check that out. Sounds gloriously stupid.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                                I may need to check that out. Sounds gloriously stupid.
                                It is. And Snipes was a MAAAAAAAAAAASSIVE prick on set, and does not give a FUCK about being there. He's beautiful.

Comment

Working...
                                X