Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BLACK KNIGHT 2: STEEL BAT

Wait, am I too late, you guys?
    I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• I have nothing but hype boners for this. I just don't have a measured and level headed boner lying around. Just hype.
      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Batfleck Vs Itmeanshopeman
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I love the villain. So many people HATED that series, but I dug it.

Comment

• Ok so does anyone really give a shit about Wonder Woman and who is playing her? The nerds on both sides are out in full force today about this and all I have to say is, who gives a shit? The girl they picked is super hot, can act (sorta, kinda, ok, not really...) and I'm sure she'll bulk up but when it comes down to it this whole movie sounds like they have no fucking idea what to do except that "IT NEEDS TO BE BIG AND FULL OF STUFF LIKE THE AVENGERS".
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
              Ok so does anyone really give a shit about Wonder Woman and who is playing her? The nerds on both sides are out in full force today about this and all I have to say is, who gives a shit? The girl they picked is super hot, can act (sorta, kinda, ok, not really...) and I'm sure she'll bulk up but when it comes down to it this whole movie sounds like they have no fucking idea what to do except that "IT NEEDS TO BE BIG AND FULL OF STUFF LIKE THE AVENGERS".
              Originally posted by Ari
              The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• MORE IS ALWAYS BETTER ROB SHUT THE FUCK UP

I'm surprised and curious why Wonder Woman is even in the movie so I don't really care who plays her. Nerds be nerdin'.

Comment

• I actually got a bit excited when I read that Doomsday may show up. MORE PUNCHING THINGS YAY.
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• also gonna laugh my ass of if she's just a glorified cameo.

Comment

also gonna laugh my ass of if she's just a glorified cameo.
                      Start laughing.
                      Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• I just want to see if there will actually be a scene of flying in a seated position while flying an invisible jet.

Comment

• I want a scene where she takes a dump in the Invisible Toilet.
                          Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• If it's Azzarello's Wondy, then count me as one that gives a shit. They go that route, she's like Thor with the Greek pantheon. Shit's dope.
                            Me quick one want slow

Comment

also gonna laugh my ass of if she's just a glorified cameo.
                              Absolutely all it's going to be.

Comment

• Well, it appears they are going with Metallo as main villain and Luthor as supporting bad.

Majority of film takes place in Gotham.

WW and other DC cameos (well, let's put it this way) She'll probably be in it as much as Black Widow was in IM2.
                                My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

Working...
                                X