X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm callin' you a liar.
    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I just googled him. Yeah, I've seen him before. Cheerio, Ben.
      Visit my blog! BMichaelKrol.Wordpress.com Leave vulgar comments!

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

• Goggins is the fucking man. If anything, give him a role in that ill-advised Preacher.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Give Goggins all of the roles ever, Tyler Perry his ass up and let him play all of the things.
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Goggins as not Jody but the other guy. The one who fucks livestock.

Comment

• That'd be T.C. Please let PREACHER be good.
              Originally posted by Martin
              Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
              Originally posted by gravedigger
              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
              Originally posted by Martin
              And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
              Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Shit that has been leaking between Friday and now.

Spoiler: Krypto wept 

My theory about Batfleck being around for at least 12 years by MOS turns out to be true.

First Robin is Nightwing and active solo.

There could be other Robins, but nothing yet.

Batman is pretty much pulling a mix of Batman Beyond and Kingdom Come in appearance, setup and deployment of Bat Drones to control Gotham.

My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• I read that tweet about the drones last week and thought it was a cool idea.
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• It's the kind of stuff I'm looking at, as the small shit that has been leaking has turned out to be true vs. the bigger morsels getting thrown about.

The problem is that this flick is getting rewritten Lethal Weapon IV style, so anything is on the table.
                    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• If Joe Pesci shows up then awesome.

Comment

• I'll explain the context:

Lethal Weapon IV was rewritten so much and so frequently that they were shooting the movie before the final script was finished.

They were 10 days into the real production before someone said here's what you guys will be shooting from.

That's why the opening to the movie doesn't make any sense and seems out of context.

Comment

• Sad.

As long as Froggy doesn't turn up, I'm still hopeful. But that kind of news is always sad. The shoot delay (and introduction of Larry Kasdan) on Star Wars VIIis the only thing that charged my heart when that project looked to be going that way.
                          I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
                            I'll explain the context:

Lethal Weapon IV was rewritten so much and so frequently that they were shooting the movie before the final script was finished.

They were 10 days into the real production before someone said here's what you guys will be shooting from.

That's why the opening to the movie doesn't make any sense and seems out of context.
                            That opening is one of my favorite things about LW4. I love how bizarre it is and how it's completely separate from the rest of the movie. I used to think that it was such a cool non sequitur. Now...I don't know, it seems sort of lame since it came from bad script planning.
                            Visit my blog! BMichaelKrol.Wordpress.com Leave vulgar comments!

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

• Possible names for the new movie:

“Man of Steel Battle the Knight”, “Man of Steel Beyond Darkness”, “Man of Steel Black of Knight”, “Man of Steel Darkness Falls”, “Man of Steel Knight Falls”, “Man of Steel Shadow of the Night”, “Man of Steel The Blackest Hour”, and “Man of Steel The Darknness Within”.
                              ALL BALLS.

Comment

• What's wrong with World's Finest? It's a brand nerds will recognize and it's also a strong statement to the normals that "hey, our heroes are way better than those guys Marvel has".

Comment

Working...
                                X