BLUE BALLS, BAT NIPS, and WONDER TITS -SPOILERS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
    Just needs a better suit, but not bad. Not bad at all.

If what Anderson posted is troof, and WB pulls it off, that'll make one hell of a follow-up for MOS. FAN-CASTING POWERS... ACTIVATE!!!!
    Last edited by Timothy225; 08-23-2013, 04:50 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
      Just needs a better suit, but not bad. Not bad at all.

If what Anderson posted is troof, and WB pulls it off, that'll make one hell of a follow-up for MOS. FAN-CASTING POWERS... ACTIVATE!!!!
      I didn't believe it when I heard around this time last month, but too much shit is lining up.
      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• haha, oh fan trailers.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• This whole thing with Cranston has turned into this bizarre circle jerk. Really fascinating to see what comes of it. But, we won't know shit until the end of next month.
          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• I want them to come out with the true casting.......Steve Guttenberg.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Guttenberg as Luthor, Tom Selleck as Batman and Ted Danson as Supes. 3 men and a baby reunited!!!*

*The baby can be Jimmy Olson or something.
              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Y'know what the next MOS needs? More blood, gore, ultra-violence, and a 70's soundtrack. Sid Haig as Lobo. Bill Moseley as the Toyman. Shari Moon Zombie as Power Girl in Rob Zombie's Man of Steel 2: Under a Blood Red Sun.

Comment

• not going to lie. Young Sid Haig as Lobo would be awesome.

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
                    Y'know what the next MOS needs? More blood, gore, ultra-violence, and a 70's soundtrack. Sid Haig as Lobo. Bill Moseley as the Toyman. Shari Moon Zombie as Power Girl in Rob Zombie's Man of Steel 2: Under a Blood Red Sun.
                    His wife would sport the window on her ass.
                    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• The Dalton thing got back to his reps.
                      Originally posted by Ari
                      The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Originally posted by FilmNerdJamie View Post
                        The Dalton thing got back to his reps.

Frame it in context for the norms.

Comment

• Dalton as Alfred rumor spreading from bullshit fabricators at Cosmic Book News after I made the suggestion out loud. Suddenly he's "up for it."

Rumor got far enough to reach Dalton's people who rang up the studio and were like, "Uh, hi. Are you like really looking at Tim?"
                          Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• They'd be dickbutts not to
                            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Filming in Detroit. They figure nobody will notice the mayhem.
                              Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• Weep woop
                                Me quick one want slow

Comment

Working...
                                X