BLUE BALLS, BAT NIPS, and WONDER TITS -SPOILERS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
    I'm not hyped, not thrilled about that new. I though Rob was joking. He's not.

Heh. He's not as great as Bale as far as acting goes, but it'll do.

And he was the bomb in Phantom.
    <iframe src="//www.youtube.com/embed/jw3jMPjAcwg" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="315" width="420"></iframe>

Terrific bit of casting on WB's part. Say what you will about Kevin Smith, but he was on the right track with keeping Affleck in mind for his take on Superman. Indeed, I always thought he'd have done great as Kal-El, especially after seeing him as George Reeves in Hollywoodland.

Having Affleck play Batman is the next best thing, and he's grown a lot as an actor since Daredevil. Watching him and Cavill play off each other is gonna be a gas.

Comment

• Just so glad that it didn't go the other way. We got too close to Bat Legolas. STILL, saw this coming and glad.
      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

I'm not hyped, not thrilled about that new. I though Rob was joking. He's not.

Heh. He's not as great as Bale as far as acting goes, but it'll do.

And he was the bomb in Phantom.
        Bale was not that great as Batman. He growled..... a lot. And he was a mopey Bruce Wayne.
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I just hope Affleck's not going to be buried under a ton of over designed armor and shit. Also, he has to have a better gritty voice than Bale. Don't get me wrong, Bale rocked the role nicely, but every time he opened his mouth as Batman... fuck, they couldn't run his voice through a digital enhancer or something?

Comment

• Also, to reiterate a prior point and leak.

This isn't a sequel to Man of Steel. Imagine as more of a jump start to something better.
            My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• Exactly how I'm taking it, Troy. This is WB's clean slate to start a shared DC cinematic universe akin to Marvel's

Comment

• One man played Batman, Superman, Daredevil, made Argo and fucks Jennifer Garner. Think about that and what little we've done in our lives...
                Originally posted by Ari
                The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Originally posted by FilmNerdJamie View Post
                  One man played Batman, Superman, Daredevil, made Argo and fucks Jennifer Garner. Think about that and what little we've done in our lives...

He was in Gigli and had to fuck J. Lo...I still feel superior.

Comment

• He was in Reindeer Games. People are people.
                    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
                      Bale was not that great as Batman. He growled..... a lot. And he was a mopey Bruce Wayne.
                      Bullshit. Bale got Wayne way better than anyone else. Keaton is second on Wayne, but had a better Batman.
                      BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
                        He was in Reindeer Games. People are people.
                        Isn't Theron naked in that?
                        Originally posted by Ari
                        The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Theron's naked in The Devil's Advocate.
                          BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
                            Also, to reiterate a prior point and leak.

This isn't a sequel to Man of Steel. Imagine as more of a jump start to something better.
                            SOMETHING AWESOME AND NOW WE CAN GET DAMON AS BOOSTER GOLD OH GOD.
                            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Bullshit. Bale got Wayne way better than anyone else. Keaton is second on Wayne, but had a better Batman.
                              Whatever you say bro. I'm not arguing about it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                                SOMETHING AWESOME AND NOW WE CAN GET DAMON AS BOOSTER GOLD OH GOD.

I'm a huge Booster Gold fan. I like Booster Gold more than anything in the Batman universe.

That being said, Booster Gold can only be played by a handful of people.
                                Matt Damon is way too clean cut and actory.

Booster is a douche that means well.

Comment

Working...
                                X