• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh you
    Me quick one want slow

Comment

Originally posted by Randall View Post
      There's OVER 9000 dollars in this vault!

Who knew?
      Me quick one want slow

Comment

Henry Cavill IS Yahoo Serious
        Originally posted by Ari
        The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

The Man of Steel

Because there hasn't been a thread started (Cut to...me being proven wrong) and fuck it, if anyone's going to start one here might as well be me.

Love the character and most of the movies (save for Superman III and IV, for obvious reasons) and Smallville is the equivalent to shit in your mouth for me.

Still iffy on the plot and Henry Cavill is proof positive that just because an actor is British doesn't mean he's good. But hey, even Tom Arnold was good in a few movies and I'm sure Cavill will be fine as Superman/Clark Kent, especially since Chris Nolan cast him. And I think it's a good thing Zack Snyder is having his balls held on a leash in terms of control.
          Originally posted by Ari

Comment

Oh...so you think BLUE BALLS was a fucking joke?

YOU THINK THIS A GAME?

YOU THINK THIS A FUCKING GAME?

ARRRRRRRRRRF AAAAAAARF

Me quick one want slow

Comment

What are you talking abou--AHHHHHHHHHH!

Seriously. My bad. Nuke this thread then, mod(s).
              Originally posted by Ari

Comment

No worries buddy, just havin' fun.

Honestly, you can keep this one going and nuke mine. Me no care. I just thought an intro thread summed up with a pimpwalking Clark would start the mood off right.
                Me quick one want slow

Comment

I WILL MERGE THE THREADS. I HAVE THE POWAH.
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Originally posted by Abe Smashington View Post
                    I WILL MERGE THE THREADS. I HAVE THE POWAH.
                    You dress like this, don't you?

Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• THANK YOU BASED ROB
                      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Someone twittered this morning that Tom Welling is definitely doing a movie next.

To which I immediately think, "And it premieres on the Sci-Fi Channel next month."
                        Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• Man like that is entitled to the kind of a career fit for Casper Van Dien.

Sorry, I went too far with that one *takes a lap*
                          Last edited by Ed Hocken; 08-17-2011, 10:52 AM.
                          "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Regarding my initial reaction to the news they were rerebooting Superman, I was honestly on board from the word 'go'.

One night I made a critical assessment of Superman Returns as an anomaly whereby it was an attempt at a bridge film. A bridge film that neutered the character and left him holding the bag in an underwhelming, unnecessary series of uninspiring moments.

I now look upon that film with disdain moreso than parts 3 or 4 of the Reeve movies. It HAD the tools to construct something NEW, and yet the yield from all of it was more of the same. The most expensive homage in modern film history.

If this is to start things off fresh, to give us some actual moments of danger in a Superman movie, with Superman performing heroic, herculean feats, and battling a villain on the same level as himself (Sure, Luthor is more of threat in the comics, but the Zod of the films commanded more of a presence and threat than Hack-Man ever did. Sorry to break it to you, but Luthor never made for a very compelling filmic villain. He was just too petty.) , then I can not wait.
                            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by J.Jonah Jameson View Post
                              Regarding my initial reaction to the news they were rerebooting Superman, I was honestly on board from the word 'go'.

One night I made a critical assessment of Superman Returns as an anomaly whereby it was an attempt at a bridge film. A bridge film that neutered the character and left him holding the bag in an underwhelming, unnecessary series of uninspiring moments.

I now look upon that film with disdain moreso than parts 3 or 4 of the Reeve movies. It HAD the tools to construct something NEW, and yet the yield from all of it was more of the same. The most expensive homage in modern film history.

If this is to start things off fresh, to give us some actual moments of danger in a Superman movie, with Superman performing heroic, herculean feats, and battling a villain on the same level as himself (Sure, Luthor is more of threat in the comics, but the Zod of the films commanded more of a presence and threat than Hack-Man ever did. Sorry to break it to you, but Luthor never made for a very compelling filmic villain. He was just too petty.) , then I can not wait.
                              I was going to read all of this, because Russ' posts are always intriguing then I realized this is the Superman thread so I didn't.

Comment

• I see you are in troll mode again.
                                Me quick one want slow

Comment

Working...
                                X