BLUE BALLS, BAT NIPS, and WONDER TITS -SPOILERS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
    Oh jeez, Bradley Cooper would be the worst.
    I like Bradley Cooper and I think he could be a good villain. Remember Wedding Crashers? He played a pretty good a hole in that. Plus he doesn't look evil, which would be essential for that kind of character. Bardem? Great actor, but he looks like something is off, which is why he was so great in No Country.
    Visit my blog! BMichaelKrol.Wordpress.com Leave vulgar comments!

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

• I like the Denzel idea. It'd be interesting to see a black billionaire genius play the race card on a white Space Jesus.

But I don't think Amerikkka is ready for that.

So if he's gotta be the shade of milk, I'd nominate Nicolas Cage. He wouldn't need to wear a wig for once AND he'd finally get to be in a Superman movie ("Thanks vanity," love Nicky). Failing that, Mark Strong might do well. He doesn't just look the part, he sounds the part. That voice is menacing as fuck.
      Last edited by Captain Russ; 07-20-2013, 10:15 AM.
      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• They want an A-lister. Going all out. Want someone who can bring to Lex what Ledger did to Joker. Queue death jokes.
        Originally posted by Ari
        The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• http://herocomplex.latimes.com/movie...-man-of-steel/

One of several rumors that were running around. Never bought into it myself.
          Originally posted by Ari
          The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Originally posted by BMichaelKrol View Post
            I like Bradley Cooper and I think he could be a good villain. Remember Wedding Crashers? He played a pretty good a hole in that. Plus he doesn't look evil, which would be essential for that kind of character. Bardem? Great actor, but he looks like something is off, which is why he was so great in No Country.
            I think he could do the public side of Luthor very well but he's too smarmy to pull off the menacing side that Superman sees.

Comment

• I don't know, Cooper has shown some shades of true talent in a few roles, maybe he has an evil dick in him somewhere. And by somewhere I mean in his butt.
              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• If he's a successful actor, he's had evil dick in him.
                Me quick one want slow

Comment

• World's Finest? I'm okay with that.

Comment

• So Batman/Superman 2015? This means JGL as Bats right?

Comment

• "No actor cast yet" but it would be dumb to not use JGL. It'd be a good step toward unifying the DC universe like Marvel.

Comment

• http://www.slashfilm.com/zack-snyder...night-returns/

FUCK YEAH MANG.
                        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post

The term "inspired by" leaves so much room for Snyder to miss the point for a third time. That being said, the guy has a definite style that I'd like to see what he has to offer.

I just wish people would start to get their dick out of DKR's ass.
                          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• My dick is firmly planted outside of DKR's ass. I just want some more ass kicking. And I want OLD BATMAN.
                            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Get out.
                              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• NO. NO MORE YOUNG BATMAN. BRING BACK KEATON. MINDBLOWN.

Comment

Working...
                                X