No announcement yet.

BLUE BALLS, BAT NIPS, and WONDER TITS -SPOILERS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• we all know Denzel play Denzel playing Denzel in Training Day.
    BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• I hope it's a return of the Parker Barnes Denzel.
      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Looking forward to all the crazy racist blog posts about how Lex is supposed to be a cracker.

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
          Looking forward to all the crazy racist blog posts about how Lex is supposed to be a cracker.
          Ugh, I can see it now. "Yeah like Lex Luthor would open up ghettos made of kryptonite"

Racists be racist
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Denzel is one of a few up for Lex. But, it's not going to happen. Too many concessions would have to be made for someone who doesn't like ensemble pieces.
            My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Denzel Washington in:

Angry Black Man Luthor, featuring Superman, the Man of Steel.

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
                Denzel is one of a few up for Lex. But, it's not going to happen. Too many concessions would have to be made for someone who doesn't like ensemble pieces.
                Frontrunners? I know nothing is concrete yet but I'm just curious.
                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Gerard Butler in the green and purple suit or GFTO.

Comment

• YESsssssssssssss THIS ISSSSSSSSSSSSS METROPOLIS *Boots Supes with his megazord suit into a hole supes made by being a dick and crashing through the earth*

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
                      Frontrunners? I know nothing is concrete yet but I'm just curious.

Bradley Cooper
                      Denzel Washington
                      Mark Strong
                      and most recently Javier Bardem.
                      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Strong LOOKS the part, Cooper? I don't know about him in that at all. Bardem? Only if Luthor is completely bonkers and has a bad wig.

Comment

• Mark Strong FTW.

Comment

• Oh jeez, Bradley Cooper would be the worst.

Comment

• Zack Galifininakkitwdsdakcis would be a better choice, really.

Comment

• NO.

Comment

Working...
                                X