BLUE BALLS, BAT NIPS, and WONDER TITS -SPOILERS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
    I agree with you however, Supes could have like punched him up in the air instead of through buildings nonstop.
    He did! Remember the Wayne Enterprises satellite? Yeah, that didn't really last too long.
    Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
    John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
      Again, Superman has no real control over his abilities, and he's also going against a total fucking badass. Punching someone square on when it's two knuckleheads going at it is hard enough, going against an intergalactic villain would be near impossible. WHY AM I THINKING SO MUCH ABOUT SUPERMAN
      That's one of the things that bugged me about the final fight. All things being equal, Clark really didn't stand a chance against Zod. They're both equally powerful, with Supes getting the not because he's a little more experienced in being super powered, but Zod is a trained killer. Zod should have mopped the floor with Clark. That's why, in my mind, he had to off Zod.

Plus, c'mon guys. Superman has always been something of a dick. Look at Superdickery.com fer chrissakes.
      Visit my blog! BMichaelKrol.Wordpress.com Leave vulgar comments!

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

• Christopher Reeve's Superman was quite the vindictive bastard.
        Originally posted by Ari
        The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• also, I just posted that picture because I thought it was funny. I agree with everyone that Supes was new to the game and what not. I just like the idea that people crunch those types of numbers.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
            also, I just posted that picture because I thought it was funny. I agree with everyone that Supes was new to the game and what not. I just like the idea that people crunch those types of numbers.
            Especially for a work of FICTION.
            Originally posted by Martin
            Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
            Originally posted by gravedigger
            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
            Originally posted by Martin
            And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
            Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• exactly. I didn't think it would spur even more conversation about how awesome the movie was
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• I do kind of wish Supes had to fight that uber kryptonian a bit more. That sasquatch looking mofo was huge.

EDIT: YEAH, I SAID IT!! MORE FUCKING PUNCHES TO ALL OF THE THINGS!!
                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
                  While I understand your point and somewhat agree, I still think the viewer has to realize that just because the character is 75 years old, that does not mean that in this particular film he has 75 years of being superman to make decisions on. Granted there are still some problems with the film, but a ton of shit out there seems nit picky as fuck.

Here's the thing about that. It does. It still does.

Much like Brett Ratner taking on Hercules, a rich history is bound to appear and inform at some point. No matter how hard you try to put your spin on it, the tradition of an established fiction will always take hold.

It's the bane and pleasure of established genre fiction. That being said, DC has spent decades proving that they'll let the outside world shit all over their publishing wing for a buck.

I'm not worried about that or the merits of fictional mass property damage. I just care about the basics of established character details inside of the SAME FUCKING MOVIE. That's what has pissed me off. I don't hate it, I just view it in the same way as I do Batman Begins.

It's better than the last cinematic outing, but there's so much potential to advance. Braniac/Luthor team-up for 2.
                  My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Originally posted by BMichaelKrol View Post
                    That's one of the things that bugged me about the final fight. All things being equal, Clark really didn't stand a chance against Zod. They're both equally powerful, with Supes getting the not because he's a little more experienced in being super powered, but Zod is a trained killer. Zod should have mopped the floor with Clark. That's why, in my mind, he had to off Zod.

Plus, c'mon guys. Superman has always been something of a dick. Look at Superdickery.com fer chrissakes.

Kal-El beats Zod for the same reason Stark beat Stane.

Experience with newfound powers overcomes all pre-established skill sets.
                    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• An amusing diversion - give it a whirl.

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
                        Here's the thing about that. It does. It still does.

Much like Brett Ratner taking on Hercules, a rich history is bound to appear and inform at some point. No matter how hard you try to put your spin on it, the tradition of an established fiction will always take hold.

It's the bane and pleasure of established genre fiction. That being said, DC has spent decades proving that they'll let the outside world shit all over their publishing wing for a buck.

I'm not worried about that or the merits of fictional mass property damage. I just care about the basics of established character details inside of the SAME FUCKING MOVIE. That's what has pissed me off. I don't hate it, I just view it in the same way as I do Batman Begins.

It's better than the last cinematic outing, but there's so much potential to advance. Braniac/Luthor team-up for 2.
                        Fair points all. I do so love the idea of Brainiac/Luthor team up. That way Luthor doesn't have to be center stage at all times, and it gives supes someone to battle that he wouldn't shatter if he sneezed in their general direction.
                        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• You're definitely getting Luthor.
                          Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• I'd love it if Luthor is portrayed as he was during John Byrne's revamp - sure, Superman will fuck up his plans and be the hero, but there's no way he could prove Luthor was behind it, thus Lex remains free and beloved as the guy who rebuilt Metropolis.

Then, after Supes leaves, Lex smashes up his office, vowing to get that damn alien next time.

Comment

• Fairly certain they are doing the Bryne Luthor. Hell, that version of Clark/Superman was primarily Bryne.
                              Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• Chris Reeves face apparently CGI'd for a few frames in MOS according to Reddit.

Comment

Working...
                                X