BLUE BALLS, BAT NIPS, and WONDER TITS -SPOILERS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
    But they're not going with a Jimmy Olsen, right? That was Jenny Olsen or something following Perry around, I thought.
    Yeah, she was the gal trapped under the rubble that Perry and Lombard were trying to rescue. She had a camera and shit, but no bowtie. No bowties = WORST SUPERMAN FLICK EVAR NERDRAGE!!!!!!!

To go back, loved the new suit sans the red shorts fine, just hated the texturing. At the very least, they could've kept the texturing off the S shield.

Comment

• FUCKING TEXTURES!!!!!!! /ultimatenerdrage
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Aliens, man. They love waffleweave.
        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
          FUCKING TEXTURES!!!!!!! /ultimatenerdrage

Russ, waffles for eating, not for wearing! ALL THE NERDRAGE EVAR!

Comment

• Karma caught up with McWeeny. Good.

Posted a fake early treatment for Man of Steel. Now after all the times of acting holier than thou turns out he isn't. Couldn't have happened to a bigger douche.
            Originally posted by Ari
            The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Originally posted by FilmNerdJamie View Post
              Karma caught up with McWeeny. Good.

Posted a fake early treatment for Man of Steel. Now after all the times of acting holier than thou turns out he isn't. Couldn't have happened to a bigger douche.
              I saw that. Totally made my day. Even better than the In n Out trip.
              Visit my blog! BMichaelKrol.Wordpress.com Leave vulgar comments!

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

• First he said he was going to keep it posted. Now.. the entire treatment description is gone and the story is buried from the main page. Might need to screen-cap that before they completely yank the article.
                Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• I missed it. Where can I see this?
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• http://www.hitfix.com/motion-capture...ht-have-been/1
                    Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• Maybe it's not showing for me on my iPad, but I just see the apology. Is there a link to the the fake treatment?
                      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Never mind. I read your post wrong Jamie. My bad.

Comment

• Comments section has a link to the treatment, IF they didn't yank that comment.
                          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• neat. Some of it is pretty fucking close but yeah, lulz to McWeeny.

Comment

• I don't remember talking about the movie. I dug it a lot. More Superman being conflicted and confused, and humanity hating him please.

Comment

• <iframe src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/aw_GlYve_Lg" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="315" width="560"></iframe>

He's seriously on point... and then he has to name-drop Chronicle on how "they did it better." Douche lost me after that.
                                Last edited by FilmNerdJamie; 06-23-2013, 02:20 PM.
                                Originally posted by Ari

Comment

Working...
                                X