No announcement yet.

BLUE BALLS, BAT NIPS, and WONDER TITS -SPOILERS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It was the last tie to his race he had.

EDIT: What Matt typed like Jim Carrey in that movie where he does a lot of typing.
    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I guess. But didn't he kill one of Zod's minions earlier?
      Originally posted by Ari
      The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Don't remember him killing any of his minions. He got in a few shots, but still had his ripe pablos handed back to him.
        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by FilmNerdJamie View Post
          I guess. But didn't he kill one of Zod's minions earlier?
          I don't recall. It's entirely possible, but I don't remember him outright killing anyone earlier in the movie. Per my recollection, his first tangible KILL was Zod.
          Originally posted by Martin
          Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
          Originally posted by gravedigger
          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
          And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
          Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Fair enough. That just didn't come across. And again Zod was forcing him to crack his neck. Interestingly... no reaction shot showing the family is OK.
            Originally posted by Ari

Comment

Interestingly... no reaction shot showing the family is OK.
              I'm not 100% sure on this, but after Superman's scream of anguish, they move to a side shot of Superman that shows the family in the background. They aren't given an explicit THEY'RE OK moment (which they should have received), but I believe that they made it through OK.
              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• So long as they come back to this moment being his "I killed once, never again" or atleast reference it in the sequel most people should be happy.
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Since you're the one who brought me up for trolling, clearly you're more bothered. And by your own admission, you were too busy fanboying to notice I said I quite liked the movie. Obviously you need the Chill Pill.

Dude, seriously. The trolling thing is a joke that was brought up pages ago in this thread and in others. In fact, it wasn't even me who added that tag. I saw it and laughed. I saw your status, typed hahah, and then left. I didn't even see that you said you liked it because I don't read all FB statuses all the time.

And there is that fanboying shit again. I think you think that bothers me when you call me that. It doesn't. I don't mind being a fanboy for things I enjoy. I can also discuss the things I hate about the things I enjoy. You are reaching Martin levels here (I LOVE YOU CANADAMAN) And for the record I'm still shilling your fucking podcast/retrospectives while I'm sure you don't give a flying fuck about our shit. So let's just let this shit die and move on.

And for the record, fuck Superman Returns.
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Supes doesn't have a "No killing" code likes Bats. And Hell even with old Bruce, he offed people left and right in the old comics and Burton films.
                    Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• He may not have the code but he also not the Punisher. I took that moment as he will do what needs to be done but he won't be callous about it like Bats did with Ras

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                        Dude, seriously. The trolling thing is a joke that was brought up pages ago in this thread and in others. In fact, it wasn't even me who added that tag. I saw it and laughed. I saw your status, typed hahah, and then left. I didn't even see that you said you liked it because I don't read all FB statuses all the time.

And there is that fanboying shit again. I think you think that bothers me when you call me that. It doesn't. I don't mind being a fanboy for things I enjoy. I can also discuss the things I hate about the things I enjoy. You are reaching Martin levels here (I LOVE YOU CANADAMAN) And for the record I'm still shilling your fucking podcast/retrospectives while I'm sure you don't give a flying fuck about our shit. So let's just let this shit die and move on.

And for the record, fuck Superman Returns.
                        You're still bitching? I thought we were over this. I know I am. We moved on.

But I gotta go out in a few minute. I'll grab you some tampons.
                        Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• But like Troy said, this is about as good as Begins was. And I really dug Begins. It's just awesome to have a Supes movie that was filled with action instead of him just lifting things over his head or getting drunk.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                            He may not have the code but he also not the Punisher. I took that moment as he will do what needs to be done but he won't be callous about it like Bats did with Ras
                            The shit Reeve's Superman pulled is way, way, waaaaaaaaaaaay worse than what Cavill or Routh did.
                            Originally posted by Ari

Comment

The shit Reeve's Superman pulled is way, way, waaaaaaaaaaaay worse than what Cavill or Routh did.
                              SCREW YOU, BRAD!!!

Comment

• I love this thread so much. And not just because Russ said
                                still had his ripe pablos handed back to him.
                                Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                                John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

Working...
                                X