• Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
    HE DID STOP THAT BULLET WITH HIS EYE!
    That was Resident Evil levels of dumb.
    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I think the last one? the one that is longer than Superman Returns is
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Three fucking hours? Good god y'all.
        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• THAT.

I mean I know Ceej and I have had long ass podcasts occasionally ( 2+ hours), but 3 hours was fucking ridiculous. I say this as someone who could definitely have edited down at least 80% of our past 150+ shows. It is impressive that someone can talk about Superman for 3 hours though.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Feed me alcohol and I can do a fucking Superman talk that'll put those old dance marathons to shame.

I don't even need anyone to bounce off of. It'll be just like hearing the vagrants in the park!
            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I'd listen to that. Surly Russ? SOLD.

Comment

FILMTROLLJAMIE DOESN'T DISAPPOINT.

You missed the part where I said I liked Man of Steel. Dipshit.
                Originally posted by Ari
                The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Did you call moi a dipshit?

And you're right, I didn't see that. Probably because you posted that after I said "hahaha". The part that stuck out to me was the "deep thoughtful" part. I didn't even see you say you liked it when I grabbed that so my point still stands. So settle down Francis.

Comment

Did you call moi a dipshit?

And you're right, I didn't see that. Probably because you posted that after I said "hahaha". The part that stuck out to me was the "deep thoughtful" part. I didn't even see you say you liked it when I grabbed that so my point still stands. So settle down Francis.
                    Since you're the one who brought me up for trolling, clearly you're more bothered. And by your own admission, you were too busy fanboying to notice I said I quite liked the movie. Obviously you need the Chill Pill.
                    Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• Aeiing this tonight!

Also, Superman Return, like the previous 4 movies, sucks and is boring. In fact, it 's so boring I like the Nuclear Man one better.
                      BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• It's more entertaining, that's for sure.

Spacey was awesome though.

Comment

• Man of Steel is more... pleasing to the senses.

"Superman letting people die" is the new "Superman is a deadbeat dad/stalker." Funny commentary but pretty horseshit when you actually watch the movie. Didn't bother me one bit that he snapped Zod's neck. He kinda had to.
                          Last edited by FilmNerdJamie; 06-19-2013, 06:58 AM.
                          Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• Originally posted by FilmNerdJamie View Post
                            Man of Steel is more... pleasing to the senses.

"Superman letting people die" is the new "Superman is a deadbeat dad/stalker." Funny commentary but pretty horseshit when you actually watch the movie. Didn't bother me one bit that he snapped Zod's neck. He kinda had to.
                            Agreed. I'm not sure why people are getting into a twist over it. Zod pretty much made him do it (indeed, it felt like an assisted suicide). The death is set up to have ramifications to his character down the line, so I felt like it worked just fine.
                            Originally posted by Martin
                            Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                            Originally posted by gravedigger
                            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                            And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                            Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Not sure why he cried though. He made the choice to sever ties from Krypton.
                              Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• Originally posted by FilmNerdJamie View Post
                                Not sure why he cried though. He made the choice to sever ties from Krypton.
                                By all accounts, your first time killing someone is a very traumatic experience (look at law enforcement statistics and military statistics). Superman just killed his last connection with his homeworld, so I'd think it would be doubly traumatic.
                                Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                                Originally posted by gravedigger
                                Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                                And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                                Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

Working...
                                X