No announcement yet.

BLUE BALLS, BAT NIPS, and WONDER TITS -SPOILERS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I really want to see this again. Wish there were a 24 hour movie theatre.
    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
      Admit it Troy, you like it. Yes there are warts, but you like it. GIVE IN TO THE COLLECTIVE
      I like it as much as I like Batman Begins
      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
        I like it as much as I like Batman Begins
        Weirdy McStrokesmile ruins that fucking movie for me. I can look beyond the plot nonsense, but she shows up and grinds it to a halt.

Comment

• hahahaha...

I love Batman Begins, but I can't disagree with that.
          I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ben Thomas View Post
            hahahaha...

I love Batman Begins, but I can't disagree with that.

That works. I too love BB except for Holmes.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I love Batman Begins despite the tower operators. Holmes doesn't even register beyond dem nips at the end.
              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post
                Who is saying that?

That's spectacularly stupid.
                FILMTROLLJAMIE DOESN'T DISAPPOINT.

"Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• And that was made after I made that statement. He's not the first to jump on this bandwagon all of a sudden.

Comment

• He's entitled to his opinion.

It's not exactly well articulated or anything due to twitter bullshit, but he can go watch that boring, diluted rehash until the cows come home.
                    Last edited by Captain Russ; 06-18-2013, 05:48 PM. Reason: Social media is the twinkie shits.
                    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Opinions are fine, we all have shitty ones. This place was built on Ceej's and I's shitty opinions.

I just wanted to prove that I didn't make that up. My twitter feed was filled with shit like that after MOS hit. Just so happened that I saw Jamie's post while on FB today due to Ari.

Comment

• for the record I respect that opinion from him (disagree with it) only because of his retardedly long Supes retrospective. He has valid reasons , I just don't agree with like 99% of the points.

Comment

• mostly because before MOS I didn't give a flying fuck about Supes for the most part. Which in itself is a shitty opinion. haha

Comment

• How many people did Superouth slap the shit out of? NOT ENOUGH OPINION INVALID

Comment

• HE DID STOP THAT BULLET WITH HIS EYE!

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                                for the record I respect that opinion from him (disagree with it) only because of his retardedly long Supes retrospective. He has valid reasons , I just don't agree with like 99% of the points.
                                Which one of those things he posted is the retrospective?
                                Me quick one want slow

Comment

Working...
                                X