No announcement yet.

BLUE BALLS, BAT NIPS, and WONDER TITS -SPOILERS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone else go slightly deaf when the lightbulbs started popping during Zod's reintroduction to the world (which was undoubtedly creepy and awesome)?

Because I suffered permanent hearing loss.
    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I loved it. Sure, some issues here and there BUT...

• No reverse time planet spin
      • No stupid Luther real estate schemes
      • No totally stupid superpowers that Superman never had
      • No memory erase kiss
      • No Richard Pryer
      • No Jon Cryer
      • AND NO SUPERBABY
      Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
      John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• Oddly, many seem to let those things slide when raking this incarnation over the coals.
        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Technically there was a real estate scheme. IT was just done with a giant robot spider thingy instead of kryptonite and whatnot.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Biggest plus for me? Lois not being completely fucking useless. I mean, she wasn't in it all that much but was better written than Margot's character.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
              fuck yeah he did. Like you said, his stuff with Faora was pretty great.
              I loved when he defiantly pulled the knife on her. It reminded me of AKIRA when the Colonel pulled the handgun on Tetsuo-in-full-TrapperKeeper-mode and growled 'C'mon!'. He ain't going out like no biatch, yo.
              Originally posted by Martin
              Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
              Originally posted by gravedigger
              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
              And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
              Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Faora was the GOAT.
                Me quick one want slow

Comment

• What was up with the giant Kryptonian that was with her during that fight? Was that in regards to how they bred new people via The Matrix?

Comment

• Eugenics is bad. Nam-Ek is bad. They should feel bad.

In a word, yes. That would certainly explain why the two of them were like murderous peas and carrots.
                    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• it was just weird because all of the rest looked normal and then BAM GIANT DUDE. I wish they dove more in to that aspect, as that was awesome.

Comment

• Nah, not really that weird. Just felt like a reappropriation of the trio from Superman 2.

I hope Snyder does a director's cut for this.
                        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Yeah, I took him as the reboot's incarnation of Non, sans the goofy stupidity.
                          Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                          Originally posted by gravedigger
                          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                          And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                          Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• I'm not a Superman fan, so I just realized that those three were the same three from part 2. I mean I knew Zod, but I never knew the other two's names. I am a bad nerd.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                              I'm not a Superman fan, so I just realized that those three were the same three from part 2. I mean I knew Zod, but I never knew the other two's names. I am a bad nerd.
                              Well they are named differently between MoS & Superman 2, but they're essentially the same characters, minus any slapsticky nonsense.
                              Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                              John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• Ah, ok I feel a bit better.

Comment

Working...
                                X