No announcement yet.

BLUE BALLS, BAT NIPS, and WONDER TITS -SPOILERS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I saw it in 3D too and it didn't add anything to the action scenes. The only time it really registered was on Krypton.

By the way, how great was the Krypton section?
    I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ben Thomas View Post
      Is Pa Kent dying a spoiler?
      SHUT UP BEN I LOVE KEVIN COSTNER, I MEAN PA KENT!!!!

I meant the spoiler thing as a joke. Erryone knows Pa Kent dies, just like Uncle Ben.
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

So great. My knowledge of the comic history isn't very broad but has any medium really gone into Kryptonian lore before? I mean, we saw creatures, architecture, government, a lot of stuff! Much better than the dark room with floating heads.

Comment

Pretty damned amazing, and the Kryptonian tech throughout the film was really quite cool. Liquid metal + MASS EFFECT + Insectoid.
          Originally posted by Martin
          Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
          Originally posted by gravedigger
          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
          And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
          Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

Is Pa Kent dying a spoiler?
            the sled's name is rosebud luke I am your father etc. etc.
            "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
            *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• And that Krypton shit was doooooope. Easily my favorite part of the movie, sadly, because it's over so fast! It just sort of wiggles itself in your face and is like "ACCEPT MEEEE"
              "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
              *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• Originally posted by Shit Dickface View Post
                the sled's name is rosebud luke I am your father etc. etc.
                You forgot I see dead people and Rose is a bitch who lets Jack die.
                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                  Pretty damned amazing, and the Kryptonian tech throughout the film was really quite cool. Liquid metal + MASS EFFECT + Insectoid.
                  All I kept thinking was Brainiac. Gonna be Brainiac one day.

And yeah Krypton was amazing. As was the Phantom Zone.
                  Me quick one want slow

Comment

The pointing standee Jor-Els?

I thought I was the only person that found that funny.
                    These generated some of the biggest laughs in my theater. Great stuff.

I honestly can't get over just how good Crowe is in this. I want a prequel film of him on Krypton just opening doors and pointing.
                    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• Ditto. Crowe was so great.
                      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Guys. It was pretty damned good. Totes loved it. Yes there are a few warts, edit wise especially, but I absolutely loved it. HOLY SHIT does he punch all of the things too.

And the sonic boom at the end of the final fight was mega satisfying even if some will bitch about it.

EDIT TO ADD: I think Shannon played it one note on purpose, he was created with one goal/purpose so it only makes sense that he'd be REALLY fucking single minded. But I may be adding layers that weren't intended by the actor.

Comment

• In the lead-in to the showdown, I actually kinda felt bad for Zod.
                          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I just wish he's said 'I WILL FIND HIM' a couple more times.
                            I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post
                              In the lead-in to the showdown, I actually kinda felt bad for Zod.
                              Same, he's basically programmed for lack of a better word. He's just doing what he was born to do. Granted I'm sure he theoretically could overcome it and make other decisions, he just couldn't find that in himself. Also Krypton is awesome, well till ka-blooey.

Comment

I just wish he's said 'I WILL FIND HIM' a couple more times.
                                It's like they used every take that Shannon delivered.

Comment

Working...
                                X