No announcement yet.

BLUE BALLS, BAT NIPS, and WONDER TITS -SPOILERS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh, and Laurence Fishburne? Laurence Fishnchips, more like.

I SAID, LAURENCE FISHNCHIPS.
    I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• I hear Noah Fielding is hiring.
      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• On topic, Jor-El's tour guide schtick during the escape from the ship was glorious.
        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• The pointing standee Jor-Els?

I thought I was the only person that found that funny.
          I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• Tomorrow. And I can't wait.
            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Tomorrow night. With Phil. In New Orleans.

Can't wait.
              Originally posted by Ari
              The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Originally posted by Ben Thomas View Post
                The pointing standee Jor-Els?

I thought I was the only person that found that funny.
                You are not alone.
                Me quick one want slow

Comment

• There are three of us, sirs.

Preeeeeetty awesome, you guys. There are story things to complain about if you want but there are so many RIGHT things about it that I think you can see past them. I think Routh was a good Clark Kent (shut up) but Cavill is a much better Superman.

Comment

• True.

Comment

• I got to go see it for free yesterday afternoon at a nice-ass theater in Westwood rented out by my work. My biggest gripe was that they showed us the 3-D version and the 3-D is definitely a waste of your time. Just watch the fucking thing as it is or maybe in legit IMAX. I liked it well enough, Michael Shannon owned, but Pa Kent's demise was stupid as fuck tho, and I spent five minutes trying to defend this to a co-worker before she was like "Look, I just went to go see it because I want to fuck Henry Cavill."

Laughing at all the nerd rage about this though. Oh my god I don't care.
                      "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                      *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• I thought the 3D was really good. A nice balance of depth-of-field and "ZOMG it's coming out of the screen!", especially the last fight.

Comment

• the 3D is a waste of time, but the film itself is amazing. I had a blast watching this.
                          Originally posted by Martin
                          Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                          Originally posted by gravedigger
                          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                          Originally posted by Martin
                          And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                          Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Well so much for spoiler free. Thanks Jake!!
                            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Reallly wanna see it again sans 3D dust motes.
                              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
                                Well so much for spoiler free. Thanks Jake!!
                                Is Pa Kent dying a spoiler?

Comment

Working...
                                X