No announcement yet.

BLUE BALLS, BAT NIPS, and WONDER TITS -SPOILERS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fucking weddings this weekend...boo. CAnt' see this until next week. So sad.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Tickets bought for Thursday. Seein' it with a broken freakin' (neck) foot!
      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• you broke your foot?
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Yeah. Thought it was just a fracture but went to the doc and they said the tendon under my foot popped out when I rolled my ankle and took small part of the bone with it.
          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• PUSHED IT TO THE LIMIT

Comment

• AKA Lady Bones. :-D
              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• AKA BIRD BONES

Comment

• Aka bullshit bones
                  Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Y U NO CALCIUM RERS???!???!
                    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• It was down to the footwear and the shitty terrain. I get all the calcium I can.
                      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I've broken my ankles a combo of 6 times, broken tib's 3 times. I know all of that feel. Just remember it's only 6 weeks, IF you listen to the docs that is.

Comment

• Yeah, he said something like 4-6 since it'd already started to heal.
                          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Grats, you got a jumpstart. For serious, LISTEN TO THE DOCS.

Comment

• Russ will try to push it to the limit again. DON'T PUSH IT TO THE LIMIT RUSS.

Comment

• <object height="315" width="420">

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/9D-QD_HIfjA?version=3&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" height="315" width="420">

</object>

Comment

Working...
                                X