No announcement yet.

BLUE BALLS, BAT NIPS, and WONDER TITS -SPOILERS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Only thing I haven't liked was the one spot with the armed forces lady "WHY ARE YOU SMILING" "I think he's cute" FUUUUUUUUUUUU NOOOOOOO
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I love it all.

Come to me June.

Come to Butthead.
      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• THAT NEW TV SPOT. HOLY FUCK.
        BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Officially screened yesterday and today.

Word is pretty great.
          Originally posted by Ari
          The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by FilmNerdJamie View Post
              Officially screened yesterday and today.

Word is pretty great.
              Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice. Can't believe I'm excited for a Superman and a Snyder flick. Damn.
              BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Only this and Pacific Rim have a shot at supplanting Furious 6 as my film of the summer at this point.
                I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• I don't have time to wait. I must have this in front of my eyeballs and earholes now.
                  Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
                    Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice. Can't believe I'm excited for a Superman and a Snyder flick. Damn.
                    That's where I'm at. Frankly, I'm boggled.
                    Visit my blog! BMichaelKrol.Wordpress.com Leave vulgar comments!

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/ivlJE4Al668" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
                      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• 13 mins of behind the scenes stuff. Super pumped.
                        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• <iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/dwYatpwrs8s?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
                          Originally posted by Ari
                          The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Looks fucking great.

The only issue I have is that Superman shouldn't win by punching the shit out of people. I like the Grant Morrison Superman that outwits his opponents.

But baby steps. This is the first Superman movie that doesn't have Luthor involved in some half-assed land scheme. So I'll take it.
                            Visit my blog! BMichaelKrol.Wordpress.com Leave vulgar comments!

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

• So glad he's punching things.

Comment

• Originally posted by BMichaelKrol View Post
                                Looks fucking great.

The only issue I have is that Superman shouldn't win by punching the shit out of people. I like the Grant Morrison Superman that outwits his opponents.

But baby steps. This is the first Superman movie that doesn't have Luthor involved in some half-assed land scheme. So I'll take it.
                                Word.

Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                                So glad he's punching things.
                                The American Way.
                                Me quick one want slow

Comment

Working...
                                X