No announcement yet.

BLUE BALLS, BAT NIPS, and WONDER TITS -SPOILERS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I still prefer the previous trailer, if only for the pacing and music, but this is doing a grand job of selling the scale of this thing. Snyder's gonna earn remarkable nerd cred back if he pulls this off.
    I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• When did Snyder lose nerd cred? Was it Sucker Punch? It was Sucker Punch wasn't it?
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Ben Thomas View Post
        I still prefer the previous trailer, if only for the pacing and music, but this is doing a grand job of selling the scale of this thing. Snyder's gonna earn remarkable nerd cred back if he pulls this off.
        Agreed. That last trailer was edited perfectly and had that incredible music in it. That had a WOW HOLY SHIT factor that even got my wife excited for the movie. This new one, while filled with great effects, action, and so forth, doesn't have the FEEL of that last one.

It's still awesome cool, though.
        Originally posted by Martin
        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
        Originally posted by gravedigger
        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
        Originally posted by Martin
        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
          When did Snyder lose nerd cred? Was it Sucker Punch? It was Sucker Punch wasn't it?
          I think the combo of Sucker Punch & The Owl Movie did it. I still don't think it's fully warranted, but whatevs.
          Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
          John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

When did Snyder lose nerd cred? Was it Sucker Punch? It was Sucker Punch wasn't it?
            If you just watch the music videos and ignore the asylum/orphanage/whatever bullshit, SUCKERPUNCH is pretty neat. Faint praise, I know.

Comment

• I really don't like Watchmen any more.
              I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ben Thomas View Post
                I still prefer the previous trailer, if only for the pacing and music, but this is doing a grand job of selling the scale of this thing. Snyder's gonna earn remarkable nerd cred back if he pulls this off.
                Heh, "if."
                Me quick one want slow

Comment

this is my favorite trailer so far.
                  Holy shit. And totes agree with wanting the og music at those 2 spots. Even the slow version.
                  Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                  Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                  POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• The og music at the beginning of Singer's was the best part of that one.
                    Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                    Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                    POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

Yup. Certain people would also point to Watchmeng.

The owl thing was swept under the rug. No one remembers GAWHOOOOOOOOOL.

I don't care either way. They can cry all they goddamn want.
                      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post
                        Yup. Certain people would also point to Watchmeng.

The owl thing was swept under the rug. No one remembers GAWHOOOOOOOOOL.

I don't care either way. They can cry all they goddamn want.
                        I'm with Russ. Fuck 'em.
                        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• That Zimmer track brings me to orgasm just about as well as Williams' Planet Krypton.

<iframe src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/SEl7oQFLho8" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="315" width="420"></iframe>

Comment

• <iframe src="http://blip.tv/play/h45pg5KzFgI.html?p=1" width="550" height="443" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe><embed type="application/x-shockwave-flash" src="http://a.blip.tv/api.swf#h45pg5KzFgI" style="display:none"></embed>
                            Originally posted by Ari
                            The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Oof, the new TV spot that starts with Lois asking what the S stands for is HOTT SHIT. I'm surprised to find myself getting so excited for this.

Comment

• It's nearing Pacific Rim-level type of excitment for me... GODDAMN.
                                BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

Working...
                                X